How long did it take your channel to really kick off

My channel was only about a month old and my latest video just randomly got thousands of views and over a hundred likes!

Apparently another youtuber put my video on his snapchat, so I guess I just got lucky:biggrin:

My channel did alright until I hit 50k subs. then it exploded for a period of time. Unfortunately, I did not have time to produce new videos as it was exploding. The growth and daily views slowed around 200k subs.

I've heard from numerous other channels that their channels finally start taking off after crossing that 50k sub threshold.

a little over 2 months and now I'm up to 22 but I feel positive about my growth. Hopefully I will pick up soon.

Took me 7 months to find my groove. I made a reaction mashup of several people reacting to the Final Fantasy 7 remake and my views and subscribers number took off from there.

My channel did alright until I hit 50k subs. then it exploded for a period of time. Unfortunately, I did not have time to produce new videos as it was exploding. The growth and daily views slowed around 200k subs.

I've heard from numerous other channels that their channels finally start taking off after crossing that 50k sub threshold.
Bloody heck ! Crazy numbers haha ! I kinda need to focus on getting the 1k first I guess haha, but serious well done to you on achieving that.[DOUBLEPOST=1492712791,1492712771][/DOUBLEPOST]
a little over 2 months and now I'm up to 22 but I feel positive about my growth. Hopefully I will pick up soon.
It will soon ![DOUBLEPOST=1492712875][/DOUBLEPOST]
7 years to get to 1k, year 8 was 15k, year 9 was 20-50k, and finaly year 10 I reached 100k.
safe to say the first 7 years were super slow fun hobby times, and now its finally starting to pay for itself which is lovely :D
Wow, I guess your Youtube plan is the one I need to try and follow ! I would love to be in your situation some day ! Well done.

Me, at my tech channel need 6 Month... It's too long for me... [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will let you know when that happens lol. But i do have video that's literally getting got over 300 views in a month and it keeps on growing. It's a gross(ish) video but hey a view is a view.

I'm at four months and it hasn't happened, but then, absolutely -everything- is trying to get in the way of my recording and editing at the moment, so it's everything I can do just to keep uploading small things to my other social media~

lol sadly I still haven't kicked off, many that have seen my videos tell me that everything s there, but gaming videos tend to be overlooked and treated as the same. with todays competition smaller channels tend to be overlooked and that sucks, so many awesome small channels out there

Back