How long did it take your channel to really kick off

i had a channel with a few thousand subs but i stopped using it and my activity died out. just make sure ur content is somehow different than the other yters in ur category or at least somewhat more entertaining. post regularly, good thumbnails, good titles, no clickbait, and bam yr channel will grow.

I've been on YouTube for a year and I almost have 3,000 subscribers
wow how were you able to achieve this? do you have to partner with an mcn to help bring more traffic? this is something i'm struggling with, I keep seeing comments that the videos I make are awesome but....why are the views not awesome?

Haha I'm unfortunately struggling in this department, but being relatively new I wanted an insight into when you guys got that 1st boom sort of effect.

Thanks guys, don't be afraid to check out my vids :D
Well, I don't think I have taken off per se but I know I finally got traction on my tech channel after making a Nintendo Switch video.

wow how were you able to achieve this? do you have to partner with an mcn to help bring more traffic? this is something i'm struggling with, I keep seeing comments that the videos I make are awesome but....why are the views not awesome?
I don't have a partner I just make videos and upload them

weird but why is it that most channels now a day that have a high amount of subscribers have a much lower view amount, I mean i'd rather have more views......but that seems to be the issue now a days
Because of the glitches that's been happening with YouTube, YouTube doesn't always notify your subscribers when you upload a video so it takes a couple days for them to see it. When a post new video they see my previous video them watch that and the cycle repeats but I usually get over 100 to 1,000 views on a video it varies and over a month time my older video will get tons of new views. It's like that with every YouTuber now, I'm sure YouTube will be fixe soon, but recently my views in videos have been going up Along with more subscribers

This channel here is new but with my other animation channel I gained over 300 subs within a year. That was still a learning process so most of those subs actually came maybe in the last 5 or 6 months of that. YouTube is brutal to get noticed on a wide scale there's just so much volume and competition. With anything in life if you work hard, are determined enough and believe you can do it then chances are you will, just keep the content at a good consistent level.

Back