• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Right now I have 579 subscribers and I really like to hit a 1000 this year. Dont know if I´ll get there though. Getting new subs is har guys, but I guess you know all about that;)
Anyways GREAT forum, really helps me alot

Good luck!

Thanks guys. I did not know that YouTube was slow in january?? Is that true and any reason for that?
Most months when there are holidays the counts increase. For example, you will normally get more views and subscribers in July than January.

Ok thanks I did not know that. Tought that you might stay in and watch TV(YouTube) in january and be out in the sun in July:) But I guess its not the case

Ok thanks I did not know that. Tought that you might stay in and watch TV(YouTube) in january and be out in the sun in July:) But I guess its not the case
Well, it really depends. You can predict most months, but there are a few random surprises :p And excuse you, YouTube 24/7?!

Haha being that I changed from vlogs to gaming a few months ago and practically killed my channel my goals and expectations are definitely far apart.
Goals - 10,000 subs and 500k views!
Expectations- 1000 (stuck at 198 for months) and 100k views (35k now)

Back