• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right now I have 579 subscribers and I really like to hit a 1000 this year. Dont know if I´ll get there though. Getting new subs is har guys, but I guess you know all about that;)
Anyways GREAT forum, really helps me alot

Reactions: PhyreWork

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys. I did not know that YouTube was slow in january?? Is that true and any reason for that?

PhyreWork

Reaction score
Good luck!

Thanks guys. I did not know that YouTube was slow in january?? Is that true and any reason for that?
Most months when there are holidays the counts increase. For example, you will normally get more views and subscribers in July than January.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok thanks I did not know that. Tought that you might stay in and watch TV(YouTube) in january and be out in the sun in July:) But I guess its not the case

Reactions: PhyreWork

PhyreWork

Reaction score
Ok thanks I did not know that. Tought that you might stay in and watch TV(YouTube) in january and be out in the sun in July:) But I guess its not the case
Well, it really depends. You can predict most months, but there are a few random surprises :p And excuse you, YouTube 24/7?!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Dave2017 - I've merged your thread with this pinned thread at the top of the milestones forum. :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My goals for 2017 will be visiting at least 2 new countries, and of course film it!

Kyle Laughlin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha being that I changed from vlogs to gaming a few months ago and practically killed my channel my goals and expectations are definitely far apart.
Goals - 10,000 subs and 500k views!
Expectations- 1000 (stuck at 198 for months) and 100k views (35k now)