• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My current sub count is 138 and my goal is 1k by the end of the year! Challenge accepted, possibly 50k views? (almost to 20k atm)

I'd like to be at 1000 subscribers by the end of the year. I'm averaging about 2-4 subs a day now so if that continues, I'll get there. I also need to make a channel trailer, and build a small catalogue of videos for times when life gets in the way and I can't film for some reason. Also improve on my editing and promote my channel more

I would be INCREADIBLY happy if I could reach the 100 mark.Growth has been slow, but I am confident that with the effort and quality that I am putting in, it is POSSIBLE! hopefully :)

I would say what sub goal the channel is aiming for but the channel don't aim for subs we aim to try an make people laugh or at least throw a smile on a few people.

Currently at 19 subs but would like to be 1k by end of the year or at least over 700. 12 months is a long time so I should be able to make it.

GOAL of 2017

Current Subs : 93
End of 2017 : Hopefully 1K
Video drops end of the year : 48-52

Ill try my best in every way to keep this channel moving, and never give up!

I hope to reach 100 subscribers so I can have a custom link, but until the end of the year? I really hope to get 1k subs, who knows - there's plenty of time :p

Back