• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hello to you all,

My name is Pedro and I make traveling videos.

It took me 1 year and 7 months to get to 100,000 views, and then more 7 months to 200,000 views.
For this year my goal for views is : 1,000,000

Took me 1 year and 7 month to get 300 subscribers, and then more 11 months to 600 subscribers.
For this year my goal is: 3000 subscribers

I will work towards this goal every single day of the year.
In December I will look back at this post and congratulate myself for achieving this milestone.

Hello to you all,

My name is Pedro and I make traveling videos.

It took me 1 year and 7 months to get to 100,000 views, and then more 7 months to 200,000 views.
For this year my goal for views is : 1,000,000

Took me 1 year and 7 month to get 300 subscribers, and then more 11 months to 600 subscribers.
For this year my goal is: 3000 subscribers

I will work towards this goal every single day of the year.
In December I will look back at this post and congratulate myself for achieving this milestone.
That's a realistic goal and I wish u luck for the next goal :)

My goal for 2017 is to have made 12 full length video game reviews for my channel and to have potentially grown my audience base (subscribers) from 50 to 200... Might be a difficult task, but i figure if i set my sights really high, if i come short of that goal i'll still be in good stead.

Back