• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

over the course of 2017,
I aim to have not only subscribers but ENGAGED and interested subscribers, as for numbers I am not sure as I feel 100 is too few, while 1000 may be too much. I would also like to move more towards my edited videos when I get a good sub base.

Additionally I would like to increase my revenue not only via youtube but also via my e begging (patreon) and tie ins such as Albanian-Polish Hyper war merch.

if I do reach a good sub count I would also consider opening a website for meme posting, ad revenue and merchandise sales

500 subscribers with one video a week. So far I only have 37 subs, not quite 10% of my target goal yet but I'll keep trying. i hear the first 100 subs are the most difficult to get.

Still have less than 100 subscribers (I am told that the first 100 are the hardest).
So the first goal is consistency. I hope to put 1-2 videos out every week without fail.
Second goal would be to get a bit better in front of the camera (gotten better but still room for improvement).
Dont really have a sub goal at the moment...

Well I've calculated that if I stay on my current rate of growth I should hit around 1200 by Christmas. So that's what I hope to get. But anything can go right or wrong lol

Back