• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
Originally my goal was 1k from starting on the first of the year. I did good the first month but now im stagnate at 39 haha. So 100 is a good goal now. I lnow how to get more but i dont want t result to pranking my wife and "reaction" videos.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
All of them.

McWil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1,000. At 42 in two months, long way to go! Lol. I like to try and over-achieve. XD

Nicky Furmage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Have just 31 subs at the minute but actually have quite alot of views on the other hand based on that number. hopefully it will grow.:help::)

Will H.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd love to hit 100, but I am hoping to gain much more as the year has just started. :)

P14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't really have any sub or view goals, honestly I have no idea myself. I just want to be able to consistently upload and improve on quality as I go on.

Reactions: BeccyBells

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is just to regularly create and upload videos that I'm proud of and hopefully get more views from that, because not uploading = you won't get views = you won't get subscribers... so yes that's my goal, haha!

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals would to have 100 subs by June and 1000 by year end. Anyone care to help me with that? wink wink