• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have just recently hit 100 but maybe 1000 subscribers by the end of the year would be pretty incredible. I'll make sure to your channel welcome to the wonderful world of YouTube and I hope the channel grows and that you reach your goal!
thanks for the support :D[DOUBLEPOST=1486340189,1486340158][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are dreaming big and shooting 10k subs in 2017 lol
thats a big goal from your 75 subscribers right now! hopefully you can go you way!

Reactions: George Hudson

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would like to get up to 5K subs. That would double what I have now, so it's definitely an aggressive goal.

RLGaming

Reaction score
My Youtube goal is to get to 1,000,000 subscribers.That is my goal overall my goal right now is to get 1,000 subs by the end of the year. I hope I can do it

brandolla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to get to 10k by the end of the year, currently frozen at 63 so it'll be an interesting year lol.

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right now I am at 7 subs gonna be expanding my content hopefully I can get more subs thinking about collaboration with people to.

D_eggo24

Reaction score
Shooting for the stars here but i really want to get one of my future videos viral. Then see where that can take me.
A big confidence boost would take me to where i need to be and would just give me the greatest motivation.

thepaulsociety

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I forgot all about this, it's crazy to think that I have gone from 49 - 4550 subscribers and just over one million views since then.
Its not crazy! Honestly you make some quality content, like I watch your videos all the time before I saw you here and even then didn't realize that I had. Also did it well with what was popular on youtube! Congratulations :D

Reactions: LiquidGaming

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
500 subscribers. (I currently have 20) and making some good collaborative videos. Thats my youtube goal for 2017