Free software for making graphics? You got it!

Just letting you know in my opinion Pixlr Editor is a great online software to create all of your channel art. Thumbnails, banner, profile picture, etc. It takes me a few minutes to create one for each video. it is like the little brother of PhotoShop so i recommend going for Pixlr Editor.

I tried using Gimp but thought it was too complicated, paint.net basically does the same and is simpler, there are lots of add-ons that you can download for it to make it do more, and you can download fonts from dafont for free :)

I'd like to know the best program or software to create thumbnails, I still haven't got to making thumbnails on my videos but i'd like to know what software to use. I know photoshop is a good one bu it's too expensive, I'd like one that's free. thx

Inkscape is a free open source photoshop. You can create vector images on multiple layers. Thats how I make my thumbnails with cool lettering.

i used to use gimp, theres some tools i found somewhere to make it a bit more like photoshop, but you can get a photoshop trial free i think its also only like £7 per month to buy

I think picmonkey is best especially if you know nothing about design software. It is so easy to use.

Back