Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

Hi, I'm a gaming you tuber that barely started out . Sadly I do not have the tools to make my own logo or banner :( I feel like I'm asking to much . I'm sorry :( but for my logo I would like somewhat a bee hive of some sort or a bee but the be looking majestic (; , thanks you again . It's a great thing on what your doing . Giving back to the community ! Thanks again ! :)
THHIcon.jpg

Hey
I am creating a network and I would be happy if you created me a logo for youtube and a channel art that contains the same logo

Hey... I hope I'm not late but could you make a logo for me. I need a logo but it's a little weird. So I would want a penguin that is wearing a bee costume (closest thing I could find but without wings and antenna plz here is the link :vignette4.wikia.nocookie .net/clubpenguin/images/b/b2/Fuzz_the_bee.png/revision/latest?cb=20130311112527 ) and my face penguin-fied and cartoony-fied changed on top of the penguins face (i attached a picture of my face). I know It's too much too ask but if you would make it I'd be very happy. Oh and if you decide to make it could you leave the background png (invisible)? Thanks.

Back