Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi! I have been on YouTube for many years and have always made my own GFX. Now I would like to reach my hand out to the community and work for you. For free. If you have any questions or specific requests, I'll be happy to answer and start working. If you do truly feel the need to thank me in more ways, it would be absolutely wonderful if you were to check out my channel and videos. And if you think that they are worth your interest; please feel free to like, comment, and share out to your friends and followers. It would still be your complete and utter choice not to do this, the pleasure of helping everyone grow is all the natural gratitude I can afford.

These are a few samples of my work;

JadeTurtleBanner.jpg SkoogyDoo.jpg YoutubeOutroGTAV.jpg YTChristmas-Banner.jpg Don'tStarve.jpg MJBadgeSmall.jpg MJIcon.png SamsungTab3Llite.jpg A-Present-from-TheMacJezza.png Idol3Unbox.png MacJezza-Outro.png

Update: July 15, 2015
ThisEvilBunny2.jpg SSBannerUploadable.jpg NaterGamezOutro.png Monkeyander2.jpg MJBanner2015.png KingGamingOutor.png HitmanBloodMoney.png BusterrBanner1.jpg AlcatelOTI3Unboxing.jpg ACGOutro.png Knight.jpg MIcon.jpg PGUK.jpg RMicon.png RoninRegimeTapestry.png SamuraiIcon.jpg SSpodcast.jpg HumbleZeusBannerSpeedArt.jpg SpeedArtTHH.jpg BitPactUploadable.jpg Andrewman-Gaming-Banner.jpg HumbleZeusBannerUploadable.jpg JayGames.jpg Kronos.jpg MunkyGames4k.jpg RoninRegimeBanner.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyR0cky

Reaction score
Hey my name is CrazyR0cky! I am with a group known as sentinel squadron with all of our channels combined equal over 1000 subs and we want to know if you might be our graphic designer such as thumbnails!? Please let me know by messaging me on skype at RockyGaming1012 thanks!

ThisEvilBunny

Reaction score
Hi my channel name is 'this evil bunny'. It's very tongue-in-cheek and feminine. I would love a banner for the top that is bright and colorful.

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
FIFA with iBreakMatter if you could :p ? (BANNER), Also included my Twitter which is @iBreakMatter ...credit yourself if you want since it is your work.
I'll get right on it[DOUBLEPOST=1435366527,1435366396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi my channel name is 'this evil bunny'. It's very tongue-in-cheek and feminine. I would love a banner for the top that is bright and colorful.
Sure thing

Reactions: ThisEvilBunny

NYMunda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

I need a overlay made for free, like this guy has it done. The link to his video is www . youtube . com/watch?v=NfdhHe22gbU

On the top left when the video plays you can see his facebook/instagram/twitter links and all that. i want the same thing done for my youtube.

I would like it done for free, the most I can do is promote your service in ALL of my current videos and possibly SOME future ones.

Whoever decides to do this, the information to MY social media if you need the information is located in my description at www . youtube . com/watch?v=4H4Y24LVAA0

Please make sure you make the www youtube and dot com together, it was not letting me post links. (IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE)

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi,

I need a overlay made for free, like this guy has it done. The link to his video is www . youtube . com/watch?v=NfdhHe22gbU

On the top left when the video plays you can see his facebook/instagram/twitter links and all that. i want the same thing done for my youtube.

I would like it done for free, the most I can do is promote your service in ALL of my current videos and possibly SOME future ones.

Whoever decides to do this, the information to MY social media if you need the information is located in my description at www . youtube . com/watch?v=4H4Y24LVAA0

Please make sure you make the www youtube and dot com together, it was not letting me post links. (IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE)
sure thing

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
ThisEvilBunny2Uploadable.jpg ThisEvilBunnyUploadable.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1435473206,1435468943][/DOUBLEPOST]
FIFA with iBreakMatter if you could :p ? (BANNER), Also included my Twitter which is @iBreakMatter ...credit yourself if you want since it is your work.
iBreakMatterUploadable.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1435473237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey my name is CrazyR0cky! I am with a group known as sentinel squadron with all of our channels combined equal over 1000 subs and we want to know if you might be our graphic designer such as thumbnails!? Please let me know by messaging me on skype at RockyGaming1012 thanks!
SSBannerUploadable.jpg