Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

Phillip Zajkov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey bro, I need an outro which would just wrap everything. Could it be simple? and a light-ish blue would be great! Thx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My twitter on the banner what is @YTFifthrowgaming and the logo could I have FRG but like in a cool way thanks and an outro what looks professional pls Thanks

CookieDohRu

Reaction score
Hey! I know you're probably super busy, but i'd super appreciate it if you could possibly make one for my friend Listrick on youtube. She is literally just starting out, but she wants her channel to look as nice as possible, which i totally understand. I tried making her a banner but i'm REALLY not good at that sort of thing, so i turn to you.
Her channel is going to be a mixture of light-hearted and happy games, to horror, and occasionally vlogs. She absolutely loves stuff like To The Moon, she is an excellent writer, music is a passion. She loves pastel colours, blues, greens, purples so yeah, thanks ^u^

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It says no where that I can do intros, you'll have to ask some one else for those. I can do everything else tho. What do you want on them?
My twitter on the banner pls what is @YTFifthrowgamin and just to make my logo look cool and the outro to rap things up pls

Matthew James

Reaction score
logo- a face with glasses.(but now eyes/nose/mouth) and generic hair style.
banner-my youtube name(Vern'sView) with my twitter handle somewhere(@matthew_trs). also things from these video games(fallout 4, sully from uncharted 4, gherman from bloodborne, and ocelot from MGSV

seejacklive

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I am looking to get a Banner and Profile Picture and I am willing to offer a spot in my description of all videos and "About Me" section on my channel.
You might be able to find my post I made in the requests section, where you can see more information and some examples of work that I like.

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My twitter on the banner pls what is @YTFifthrowgamin and just to make my logo look cool and the outro to rap things up pls
For the sake of the site, please stop mentioning your youtube channel and twitter. I see your username and channel link, and the first clarification is all I need. I understand your new to both the site and youtube. But if you continue to copy and paste all of your messages, I will mark them as spam in the form of site harassment. I love making content for people, but there is no need to continuously reply the same way everytime with the same grammatical errors. I will make what you requested, but please relax. It will get done. As for what I meant about what you want on it, I didn't mean what social media outlets you wanted, I mean to ask what do you want it to look like? The colors? The font? Do you have any channels that you want me to base off of their banners? I just need some reference to deliver the best content.[DOUBLEPOST=1442901625,1442900837][/DOUBLEPOST]
logo- a face with glasses.(but now eyes/nose/mouth) and generic hair style.
banner-my youtube name(Vern'sView) with my twitter handle somewhere(@matthew_trs). also things from these video games(fallout 4, sully from uncharted 4, gherman from bloodborne, and ocelot from MGSV
Youtube channel link?[DOUBLEPOST=1442901661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I know you're probably super busy, but i'd super appreciate it if you could possibly make one for my friend Listrick on youtube. She is literally just starting out, but she wants her channel to look as nice as possible, which i totally understand. I tried making her a banner but i'm REALLY not good at that sort of thing, so i turn to you.
Her channel is going to be a mixture of light-hearted and happy games, to horror, and occasionally vlogs. She absolutely loves stuff like To The Moon, she is an excellent writer, music is a passion. She loves pastel colours, blues, greens, purples so yeah, thanks ^u^
Youtube link to her channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1442905637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man I play multiple games so just really need a gaming entertainment banner. Twitter, Youtube and Facebook are torhidreign. Meaning of the name is aimed at torrential rain, with a play on the reign, sorta like overwhelming control.
Currently working on the banner. But I just made this weird 80's esque mock up, this is just an idea. Thought it looked cool if you want to use it anyways.Torhid-reign-idea-one.jpg

Matthew James

Reaction score
For the sake of the site, please stop mentioning your youtube channel and twitter. I see your username and channel link, and the first clarification is all I need. I understand your new to both the site and youtube. But if you continue to copy and paste all of your messages, I will mark them as spam in the form of site harassment. I love making content for people, but there is no need to continuously reply the same way everytime with the same grammatical errors. I will make what you requested, but please relax. It will get done. As for what I meant about what you want on it, I didn't mean what social media outlets you wanted, I mean to ask what do you want it to look like? The colors? The font? Do you have any channels that you want me to base off of their banners? I just need some reference to deliver the best content.[DOUBLEPOST=1442901625,1442900837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Currently working on the banner. But I just made this weird 80's esque mock up, this is just an idea. Thought it looked cool if you want to use it anyways.View attachment 31474

Won't let me post my channel link, however I haven't uploaded any videos yet because I'm waiting to get some channel art

CookieDohRu

Reaction score
Currently working on the banner. But I just made this weird 80's esque mock up, this is just an idea. Thought it looked cool if you want to use it anyways.View attachment 31474
youtube.com/channel/UCwsqFbjRWYxiBFcZ5Uu3ljw Like i said, listerally just starting out, she doesn't have videos up yet because she's in the process of buying equipment

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sorry and like miniminters banner pls and the logo black backround with the letters FRG with like a bullet going through it or something like that THANKS sorry I didn't know what you meant before