Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

Matthew James

Reaction score
So what do you want me to do if i Can't post the link?[DOUBLEPOST=1442954746,1442954641][/DOUBLEPOST]Logo or Banner - both

Text - Vern'sView on banner

Colors - red and navy blue

logo- silhouette of head with glasses(no other facial features) for logo

banner- silhouette of glasses on banner with sully from uncharted, gherman frombloodborne, and fallout 4 character and thane from mass effect(all on banner)

Torhid Reign

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it. Can't wait to see what your finish product is. I'll use this banner for now.

Sorry, for some reason I'm brain farting on quoting you, MacJeeza.

CaptainReeg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey There hows it going! I Saw your channel A=and subscribed, Nice work :)
If you could please i Desperately need a New Channel banner as i am still using the old one i made a long time ago using Paint. (Its terrible}.
Because i am a growing channel and my video quality is getting better i want to further improve my Banner Feel Also.
If yu could help me Out it would be appreciated alot! i don't have money to offer but I can Always help spread the word on your talents with my other YouTube friends and of course on my channel.
My Skype is "CaptainReeg" if you wish to contact me or send me files :)
I Would love for my banner to be "Captain Reeg" Surrounded in very colorful smoke, (My favorite color is purple but it doesn't necessarily have to be purple"
Like i said before anything you can do would be HIGHLY appreciated !!! Thank you :)

IsThatEstyll

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i need a thumbnail for a "What you look like when you rage/Flame In games video"