Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

Heyy dude, mind if you create a logo for me?

I want the background red and with cracks and cuts on it, and a big lettter ''M'' on it which is green and glows, and the font looks cartoony-like and chiseled hard-looking. And the letter has a shadow in it.

That's all :)

Need an Ocarina Of Time Overlay! (Legend of Zelda!) It is going to be a race so I need two open spaces on opposite sides of the screen outlined in yellow. I also need the LOZ Ocarina of time logo somewhere in the middle! The backround should be different shades of purple across the screen. I need images of Young Link, Young Zelda, Shiek and the Ocarina somewhere on the screen. Be sure to have a sub to SpinDashGames in it! Thats it, if you have any questions just ask. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP! P.S Have Bottom L or R say opponent and top L or R saying SpinDashGames :D

Hi, my youtube channel's name is bubbajoe66, but i just say Bubba. My channel is in need of an art change, because i am waning away from playing minecraft, which my logo is themed around. I'm a gamer, so a modern, sharp Banner and Channel Icon would be great.

Hi, my youtube channel's name is bubbajoe66, but i just say Bubba. My channel is in need of an art change, because i am waning away from playing minecraft, which my logo is themed around. I'm a gamer, so a modern, sharp Banner and Channel Icon would be great.
sure thing, do you want to be in a skype call as I make it?[DOUBLEPOST=1438910394,1438906371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heyy dude, mind if you create a logo for me?

I want the background red and with cracks and cuts on it, and a big lettter ''M'' on it which is green and glows, and the font looks cartoony-like and chiseled hard-looking. And the letter has a shadow in it.

That's all :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438923210][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have any questions or specific requests, I'll be happy to answer and start working. If you do truly feel the need to thank me in more ways, it would be absolutely wonderful if you were to check out my channel and videos. And if you think that they are worth your interest; please feel free to like, comment, and share out to your friends and followers. It would still be your complete and utter choice not to do this, the pleasure of helping everyone grow is all the natural gratitude I can afford.

Attachments

• MIcon.jpg
    MIcon.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
sure thing, do you want to be in a skype call as I make it?[DOUBLEPOST=1438910394,1438906371][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1438923210][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have any questions or specific requests, I'll be happy to answer and start working. If you do truly feel the need to thank me in more ways, it would be absolutely wonderful if you were to check out my channel and videos. And if you think that they are worth your interest; please feel free to like, comment, and share out to your friends and followers. It would still be your complete and utter choice not to do this, the pleasure of helping everyone grow is all the natural gratitude I can afford.
Thanks! :) You have a great channel also.

Back