Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My youtube name is BreakfastGaming and I am a brand new channel needing a Banner and Channel Icon. I would like to go with a breakfast theme, very slick and stylish with the main color being yellow. Contact my by my quoting me[DOUBLEPOST=1438988655,1438987038][/DOUBLEPOST]
My youtube name is BreakfastGaming and I am a brand new channel needing a Banner and Channel Icon. I would like to go with a breakfast theme, very slick and stylish with the main color being yellow. Contact my by my quoting me
sorry for the troubles, but i would also like a intro, with the same theme as the banner and icon
  • Style: The words Breakfast Gaming in a slick kind of font, like the image below. The words will be middle (white text and a yellow small oval background around the words) then a slick modge-podge of different breakfast foods, and after a couple seconds bite marks start to appear from the sides, consuming the whole thing (with sound effects, of course) Hope its not too difficult for you!
  • Content: Gaming
  • Length: about 8 seconds

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My youtube name is BreakfastGaming and I am a brand new channel needing a Banner and Channel Icon. I would like to go with a breakfast theme, very slick and stylish with the main color being yellow. Contact my by my quoting me[DOUBLEPOST=1438988655,1438987038][/DOUBLEPOST]

sorry for the troubles, but i would also like a intro, with the same theme as the banner and icon
  • Style: The words Breakfast Gaming in a slick kind of font, like the image below. The words will be middle (white text and a yellow small oval background around the words) then a slick modge-podge of different breakfast foods, and after a couple seconds bite marks start to appear from the sides, consuming the whole thing (with sound effects, of course) Hope its not too difficult for you!
  • Content: Gaming
  • Length: about 8 seconds
I can do the banner and logo. But it explicitly States that I don't do intros. Just outro plates.[DOUBLEPOST=1439011326][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can do the banner and logo. But it explicitly States that I don't do intros. Just outro plates.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can do the banner and logo. But it explicitly States that I don't do intros. Just outro plates.
Oh yeah, sorry. i forgot about that. do you want my skype so you can contact me?[DOUBLEPOST=1439047829,1439047752][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah, sorry. i forgot about that. do you want my skype so you can contact me?
just got your latest message. sorry

Torhid Reign

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I play multiple games so just really need a gaming entertainment banner. Twitter, Youtube and Facebook are torhidreign. Meaning of the name is aimed at torrential rain, with a play on the reign, sorta like overwhelming control.

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey man I play multiple games so just really need a gaming entertainment banner. Twitter, Youtube and Facebook are torhidreign. Meaning of the name is aimed at torrential rain, with a play on the reign, sorta like overwhelming control.
Will do

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I was wondering if you could make a banner,logo,intro and outro pls if you don't mind my youtube is Fifthrowgaming[DOUBLEPOST=1442696134,1442695707][/DOUBLEPOST]Could you include my twiiter what is @YTFifthrowgaming pls on the banner and could you make a intro,outro and logo pls if you don't mind for my youtube channel what is Fifthrowgaming thanksand send to mattygeorge.glover@gmail.com pls

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi I was wondering if you could make a banner,logo,intro and outro pls if you don't mind my youtube is Fifthrowgaming[DOUBLEPOST=1442696134,1442695707][/DOUBLEPOST]Could you include my twiiter what is @YTFifthrowgaming pls on the banner and could you make a intro,outro and logo pls if you don't mind for my youtube channel what is Fifthrowgaming thanksand send to mattygeorge.glover@gmail.com pls
It says no where that I can do intros, you'll have to ask some one else for those. I can do everything else tho. What do you want on them?