Creative Nation MCN Payment Problems Not Being Paid on Time, Poor Communication

Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There has been some new rules posted on the forums regarding posting about payments etc, I am a bit shocked because the rule serves to prevent people discussing payments in public and will be their reason for removing partners threads and temp banning them when they have zero way to contact Creative Nation.

Breaking these rules will result in a warning, repeated violations will result in a 7 day suspension.
  • Spam of topics, please do not post the same thing more than once
  • Posting on unrelated subjects or promoting your channel / videos in other topics
  • Bumping a topic that is more than 6 months old
  • Posting a topic or post on a problem or situation that you are already dealing with our support team about
http://cnation.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/4214-censorship/

To me a 7 day suspension for discussing problems you have mentioned to their support team on their forums publicly is a quick way to censor people who have legitimate problems who are seeking answers desperately because they don't get them from the usual support means. It seems discussing anything you have a ticket open for already or requested support via email for will result in the warning, then if you don't quit then a 7 day ban :down:

Even members have made threads discussing this:

http://cnation.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/4214-censorship/

Censorship and deleting people's threads is NOT the way to go.
CN Staff has deleted THREE of my posts now discussing the lack of email support response.
and that forum rule doesnt even apply, because my issue is not being dealt with yet. my emails are ignored
So shocking :down: :( Partners are becoming increasingly concerned now.

Reactions: David Reilly

Clam-

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mhm, that's not the approach I would take if I was CN. In fact, I'd encourage people to discuss their issues if they aren't getting sufficient help from the support team and make sure to help them through public forum in order to regain trust and so new potential members can see there are/were issues but they do get resolved. Every network has problems, but sweeping stuff under the rug is not helpful, not long-term at least.

Hopefully their new community manager can help with this and their support takes care of unresolved tickets.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still nothing back from them, cannot say I am surprised.

Reactions: David Reilly

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am glad to see the back of them, nothing but constant payment issues, AWOL staff who don't answer support tickets for weeks, payments going missing for several months without a proper explanation, threads removed when discussing any real issues you are experiencing with them and the list goes on. It seems all they have left now and actually care about is their channel Facts.

Jonathan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am glad to see the back of them, nothing but constant payment issues, AWOL staff who don't answer support tickets for weeks, payments going missing for several months without a proper explanation, threads removed when discussing any real issues you are experiencing with them and the list goes on. It seems all they have left now and actually care about is their channel Facts.
I don't think CNation cares about partners now lol

David Reilly

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, that is me got my last payment from Creative Nation. I am officially finished with them. I checked the Creative Nation Forums and I see some people are still waiting for that invitation mail. I really cannot stand that LZN TV fellow. It's bad enough the white knighting he does for Creative Nation, but he could at least help other content creators get answers from CN.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think CNation cares about partners now lol
Me neither I think they did at one point, maybe 2 years ago. I just wonder when the ship will sink at this point, I cannot see many wanting to partner with them not that they even can easily with their homepage being like it is. I think their goal now will be to protect the Facts channel, it may be that Facts now supports the MCN/company.

Well, that is me got my last payment from Creative Nation. I am officially finished with them. I checked the Creative Nation Forums and I see some people are still waiting for that invitation mail. I really cannot stand that LZN TV fellow. It's bad enough the white knighting he does for Creative Nation, but he could at least help other content creators get answers from CN.
What was your unlink date out of curiosity?[DOUBLEPOST=1475164388,1475164231][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol when he said he "trusts" them I felt like face palming myself into oblivion :D He had so many channels complain right in front of him, he must be one exceptionally patient guy and without a care in the world to trust them after seeing so many problems from others right in front of him.

Reactions: Crown
Status
Not open for further replies.