Creative Nation MCN Payment Problems Not Being Paid on Time, Poor Communication

Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Reilly

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well spoke too soon. ScaleLab claim there was a problem paying into my PayPal account. I emailed PayPal and they said everything is fine. Are all MCN's like this now?

Sullygaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello guys i have been a partner with this awful network for a year now they always ignore my emails but i didnt care much as long as they pay me but this month i went to see my payment on their website and found zero earning and my account suspended anyone here can help me with his experience and how i can make them pay me ?

saldriass

Reaction score
You are not the only one i have not got paid either this month even they were paying monthly .
if they are turning to be scam now i will sue them because i have big amount of money .

Sullygaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are not the only one i have not got paid either this month even they were paying monthly .
if they are turning to be scam now i will sue them because i have big amount of money .
how you gonna do that

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are people trying to recover their earnings owed to them by CN via collections and are having no luck. There are collections companies in Ireland you could hire if it would be worth it but even then people are still not getting results. Their forums are now gone so there is no open way of communicating with other partners or their staff except via ticket etc assuming it is still manned and their homepage has been a work in progress since June 2016, I believe CN are pretty much on their last legs at the moment other than the Facts channel which they seem to have no problems working on.

Anyone hoping for their earnings can only do just that now sadly but I believe that most might as well give up trying to recover them.

Reactions: Sullygaming

Sullygaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are people trying to recover their earnings owed to them by CN via collections and are having no luck. There are collections companies in Ireland you could hire if it would be worth it but even then people are still not getting results. Their forums are now gone so there is no open way of communicating with other partners or their staff except via ticket etc assuming it is still manned and their homepage has been a work in progress since June 2016, I believe CN are pretty much on their last legs at the moment other than the Facts channel which they seem to have no problems working on.

Anyone hoping for their earnings can only do just that now sadly but I believe that most might as well give up trying to recover them.
thanks alot for your reply do you know the name of this CN in irland emails or phone number ?

Status
Not open for further replies.