Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only public facing side of anything they have now that I am aware of that they could possibly be contacted through that I know they check on will be their Facts channel :)

I try to check up from time to time. Oh my god people are still sticking with Creative Nation! It looks like some do YouTube full time. How do they pay their rent or mortgage etc? Why do this to yourself? Some guy called GameVodss has not been paid in months and Shane ignores him. I have been with ScaleLab a few months now. It's an 80% revenue share instead of 90% revenue with Creative Nation, but they pay on time. They also give me a decent dashboard and vidIQ. No MCN is perfect, and I am sure someone could recommend to me a better network, but at least there are not CN.

The 90% revenue share isn't worth it guys! Please, leave now!
How to unlink? And suppose I unlink on 1st March, will I get April payment? (this year)
Also, I have heard that CN won't unlink you? even if you give unlink request?[DOUBLEPOST=1492252119,1492250229][/DOUBLEPOST]
The only public facing side of anything they have now that I am aware of that they could possibly be contacted through that I know they check on will be their Facts channel :)
Is their forum working? I keep on getting error saying that its not working :(

Last edited:
How to unlink? And suppose I unlink on 1st March, will I get April payment? (this year)
Also, I have heard that CN won't unlink you? even if you give unlink request?[DOUBLEPOST=1492252119,1492250229][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is their forum working? I keep on getting error saying that its not working :(
Any input on this?

I ALREADY REQUESTED TO UNLIK THEM AND YOUTUBE SAID ACCESS WILL BE REMOVED OR AT 10 MAY SO I THINK YOUTUBE WILL AUTOMATICALLY UNLINK THESE SCAMS
Do I send email to creative nation for unlinking, or click the unlink button on youtube? also, I haven't been paid even once by them (1200$+ pending). If I unlike, will they give me that money? or I get my money first, and then unlink? Thank you :)

Do I send email to creative nation for unlinking, or click the unlink button on youtube? also, I haven't been paid even once by them (1200$+ pending). If I unlike, will they give me that money? or I get my money first, and then unlink? Thank you :)
go to channel and unlink them if they didnt remove the access youtube will do it for you within a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back