Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not recive paypal payments for 3 months i wish to unlink but they not unblinking me on date that i must get unlike

i think to get strikes to force them lol

i earn Zero till they let me go disable ads on all my videos its bad to earn without getting paid

i did not recive paypal payments for 3 months i wish to unlink but they not unblinking me on date that i must get unlike

i think to get strikes to force them lol

i earn Zero till they let me go disable ads on all my videos its bad to earn without getting paid
you have to email them to unlink, or so i hear i'm still waiting to be unlinked september 2nd

In all fairness I need to update this thread to inform you all that we have been paid in full for June and July. So we are now done with Creative Nation. It shouldn't be this hard and it didn't have to be. Clear, honest communication from them would have made all of this much less dramatic. No one would have had to go to public forums if they had just communicated with their partners.

my problem is very odd Ryan (support) say that he can not do any thing for me !
why? he said that i am blocked on thier system no email received no unlink requests he can see !
wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ?
i am stuck with them not paid last 3 months and not unliked i will stop being active on my channel and i will switch my videos to my second channel (with freedom)
he give me email that i emailed to solve block problem i think they are playing with me
and i cant receive invitation mail too because of block

guys help me what you do if you have same problem ?

Last edited:
when you unlinked did they give you the payment right away? or did you have to wait another 3 months lmao
it's just stressful, every other network i know payed right away.

You left the network and they paid you right away, in advance, before they received money from YouTube? That seems highly unlikely since Google could block your payment at any time due to copyright or something else and they'd lose money. Interesting, to say the least.

When I left CN, they paid it as if I was still part of the network (month and a half later or something like that), but that was still in early 2015. Who knows how they operate nowadays.

In all fairness I need to update this thread to inform you all that we have been paid in full for June and July. So we are now done with Creative Nation. It shouldn't be this hard and it didn't have to be. Clear, honest communication from them would have made all of this much less dramatic. No one would have had to go to public forums if they had just communicated with their partners.

I take it that means you're leaving CN now, right? Please please please be careful where you go next, many networks will try and get you on their side but only a selected few will actually do something for you. Would be terrible if you got into another crappy network or got a bad deal! :)

Just make sure to get all their lovely promises written in the contract. When I asked Studio71 to do so, they refused and we had no choice but not to partner with them. All our calls were great, bunch of promises and it all sounded great, but they didn't even want to consider have anything they said in written form....

You left the network and they paid you right away, in advance, before they received money from YouTube? That seems highly unlikely since Google could block your payment at any time due to copyright or something else and they'd lose money. Interesting, to say the least.

When I left CN, they paid it as if I was still part of the network (month and a half later or something like that), but that was still in early 2015. Who knows how they operate nowadays.

I'm supposed to be unlinked tomorrow. The thing is google pays out on the 25th/26th of the month I believe. Larger networks like fullscreen pay out a few days later when they receive the payments from google. But when I left fullscreen I was paid in full my remaining balance that they owed me (which at the time wasn't a lot) but my only concern is waiting the next month and a half for a payment when I'm no longer connected with a network.. just seems like a bit of fraud if they aren't paying out right away idk..

i talked to my friend who worked for freedom and was told with their network they pay out as soon as you're disconnected with them.
Creative nation isn't a scam network, they just don't have enough to offer. They're payments come at very strange times, usually late, and they try to compare themselves to larger networks that actually pay you at a reasonable time. They don't take care of you and don't have the power to, they don't care about you in their network. I've literally had all emails ignored and I'm over it. They're just out to get your money.

I'm supposed to be unlinked tomorrow. The thing is google pays out on the 25th/26th of the month I believe. Larger networks like fullscreen pay out a few days later when they receive the payments from google. But when I left fullscreen I was paid in full my remaining balance that they owed me (which at the time wasn't a lot) but my only concern is waiting the next month and a half for a payment when I'm no longer connected with a network.. just seems like a bit of fraud if they aren't paying out right away idk..

i talked to my friend who worked for freedom and was told with their network they pay out as soon as you're disconnected with them.
Creative nation isn't a scam network, they just don't have enough to offer. They're payments come at very strange times, usually late, and they try to compare themselves to larger networks that actually pay you at a reasonable time. They don't take care of you and don't have the power to, they don't care about you in their network. I've literally had all emails ignored and I'm over it. They're just out to get your money.

You're right, they pay shortly after they receive the money, but it's normally two weeks rather than a few days. And that's for a previous month, so earnings for August are sent by Google around 25th of September. Add two weeks to that and you get close to middle of the next month (~45 days after month ended).

All in all, I am sure you will get paid by Creative Nation after you are out of the network, but I wouldn't count on that payment to be done anytime soon, but rather with almost two month delay. :( But please do let us know if you get your payment earlier, for the sake of all YouTubers who are leaving the network, I hope I'm wrong! :)

You're right, they pay shortly after they receive the money, but it's normally two weeks rather than a few days. And that's for a previous month, so earnings for August are sent by Google around 25th of September. Add two weeks to that and you get close to middle of the next month (~45 days after month ended).

All in all, I am sure you will get paid by Creative Nation after you are out of the network, but I wouldn't count on that payment to be done anytime soon, but rather with almost two month delay. :( But please do let us know if you get your payment earlier, for the sake of all YouTubers who are leaving the network, I hope I'm wrong! :)
I'll keep you all posted, but they ignored my email and twitter told me they won't pay until the end of the month.. I'm completely unimpressed with this network. My channel is growing 500-1000 subscribers a day and I'm looking for a network that doesn't have a long term contract (less than a year preferably) and pays early (not two months later) also offers sponsors and everything else. Does anyone know any? Or are my standards set too high?

Sent a few payment info requests on the 26th of August and a couple of days later to remind them, still no response with the information I need from them regarding previous payments to date. It seems that they have fallen apart right now and are not dealing with support queries, either that or they are answering the ones they want to answer. I have never felt so ignored by a company that processes payments in all my life. What a shambles CN has become.[DOUBLEPOST=1473101238,1473084727][/DOUBLEPOST]It just gets worse, I have had an email from a Jennifer with the following:

"You can view your payment history here:

or if you have not yet activated your account on our new Creatorsuite platform you can do that by searching for the account activation invite email we sent out on August 20th."

They have completely ignored my request for a proper payment breakdown showing YT revenue separate to direct sales, I don't know why but they seem to be avoiding answering properly, I got the same response from Ryan even though I was clear with my questions.

Sadly still getting my forum posts removed on Creative Nation forums for no reason, you cannot ask anything over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back