Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dashboard is almost ready now..Things seems to be much better now and maybe the website will be ready by tomorrow :)

The dashboard was never the problem, it is late payments and very poor support times coupled with ignorance to problems as well as many other incompetencies within the company that you would just not expect from an MCN such as paying incorrect amounts, saying one thing and not sticking to their word to name just a couple of things. It is nice to see they have a more functional dashboard now but it doesnt suddenly make everything else up to standards. For me the dashboard is only useful for updating payment information, everything else can be found in your YouTube analytics.

I don't know if anyone is having this problem with them, but I just realized I've been receiving my payments super late. I still haven't received my July payment, and my I got my June payment on August 8th. Am I supposed to expect my August earnings in October? I wasn't making any real money before so I didn't notice anyways, but this summer my channel has grown a lot, and I'm actually starting to get real money off of it and it's my only job right now.

My only concern is that they won't actually pay me/steal my money. I remember with fullscreen they payed me out as soon as my channel was unlinked. Is that a google rule at all? What should I expect, as I really need this money in the next 15 days D:

I would email them at support@cnation.co and ask them why you have not been paid and when you can expect payment from them, be sure to email them from your registered email with them.

Their new dash can be found at http://creatorsuite.co/

i can not unlink from creative nation network
They keep deleting my topics on ther fourms
They not awnser on every day emails
They not awnser on fourms
I am stuck with them i dont want my money i just want join anthor network
But they ignor partners no lock in contract they are lie and not paying three months which mean they will not pay me ever.

According to SocialBlade, @Josh Dove is with FreeMantleMedia, not Creative Nation. ( http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/theworldagainstjosh )

Josh can you confirm? Your post wasn't very clear about what network you are talking about.
Oh..Yeah..Creative Nation was only written in the title of his thread. The title was something along the lines of, "Creative Nation Effed me." o.0 But yea...it's weird that social blade says something different. o_o

According to SocialBlade, @Josh Dove is with FreeMantleMedia, not Creative Nation. ( )

Josh can you confirm? Your post wasn't very clear about what network you are talking about.

yes it's creative nation, i'm not sure why social blade says that i've never even heard of freemantle lol[DOUBLEPOST=1471966508,1471965807][/DOUBLEPOST]Still not sure why it says fremantlemedia, they have no links to CN but I promise you guys I'm with CN lol
I'm supposed to be unlinked September 2nd and my main concern is that I'm going to have struggles getting my final payment. I don't want to have to wait until October to get my august payment when I literally just want to be completely out of the network lol

I talked to my friend who worked for another network and I should get a final payment from July and August in September, just wondering how this worked out for other people too! BUT YES I'M WITH CREATIVE NATION! :p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 11.22.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 11.22.12 AM.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 18
Time to air my dirty laundry in public for the second month in a row. Still not paid for June revenue and I have partners still waiting for May. My posts get deleted. I get lied to by Ryan. They have completely fallen apart at this point. @Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back