Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious what the hell went wrong with some of the payments you guys were supposed to get... It's really sad to see these issues, because otherwise Creative Nation would be the leader in this segment, which would over time, hopefully, force some other MCN's to pay out sooner too. But then again, I'm perfectly happy to get my revenue exactly 45 days after month ends, as long as it's on time!

I'm really curious what the hell went wrong with some of the payments you guys were supposed to get... It's really sad to see these issues, because otherwise Creative Nation would be the leader in this segment, which would over time, hopefully, force some other MCN's to pay out sooner too. But then again, I'm perfectly happy to get my revenue exactly 45 days after month ends, as long as it's on time!

Same here the issue is being told a specific date and then having delays, if you cannot pay on schedule you don't tell people you will deliver then. Some channels are missing a few months worth of payments and get zero communication when contacting them or vague unhelpful answers from staff or even get told one thing and they don't come through on what they said.

When CN are responsive (which is rare) and pay on time (also rare) they are fine as a network but they have truly let their partners down recently with the lack of communication/support and not paying on time.

Well I have partial good news. We received our May Adsense payment today. Now we just await June, which is only five days late. Perhaps that will come next month. I really do hope that Shane is able to pull the company back together. He was always good to us in every other way. I hope everyone else awaiting payment also gets it soon!!

Today, august 19th and still nothing. I did not receive may and june earnings, and it's a pretty decent amount, i live from youtube right now. I sent several emails and no response. I really feel scammed. Can i do something about? Talk to someone? lawyers?

Today, august 19th and still nothing. I did not receive may and june earnings, and it's a pretty decent amount, i live from youtube right now. I sent several emails and no response. I really feel scammed. Can i do something about? Talk to someone? lawyers?

You could try a lawyer but the costs involved may not be worth it to recover your owed money, I would keep emailing them daily at support@cnation.co

this is what i am doing, emailing them often (without response), but what people usually do when they are not paid by their networks?

You could take them to court if they don't pay as per the terms set out in their contract. To be honest I haven't really heard of networks not paying their partners to the same extent of cnation as of late. I would keep emailing every day, try their live chat too constantly. There is very little you can do other than seeking legal advice right now to see what your options are :)

I don't know if anyone is having this problem with them, but I just realized I've been receiving my payments super late. I still haven't received my July payment, and my I got my June payment on August 8th. Am I supposed to expect my August earnings in October? I wasn't making any real money before so I didn't notice anyways, but this summer my channel has grown a lot, and I'm actually starting to get real money off of it and it's my only job right now.

My only concern is that they won't actually pay me/steal my money. I remember with fullscreen they payed me out as soon as my channel was unlinked. Is that a google rule at all? What should I expect, as I really need this money in the next 15 days D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back