Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear Michael. I have also been unlinked as well today. Nobody really knows what they're doing. When you asked Shane in chat about moving out of the office in Dubin to save money he denied it. About a week later they move out. I fully understand Shane's position but not telling us the truth hardly helps their reputation. Let's see what happens next. I am not expecting to get paid tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1470605933,1470605781][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just got a community strike from Ryan for repeatedly asking about our payment, LOL!!! Classic!!
That's shocking!

If our channels get paid tomorrow for June revenue it will really surprise me. It will be a wonderful surprise!! I'm not getting our hopes up at this point :-( Let's all keep each other posted. If one of us gets paid it will be a good sign for everyone else, maybe.

If our channels get paid tomorrow for June revenue it will really surprise me. It will be a wonderful surprise!! I'm not getting our hopes up at this point :-( Let's all keep each other posted. If one of us gets paid it will be a good sign for everyone else, maybe.
Will do!

I just got a community strike from Ryan for repeatedly asking about our payment, LOL!!! Classic!!

I got the same from Ronan back in July lol sad thing is once you get one your posts go under moderation/approval for a week until it expires and when they are not replying to emails already you have know no way to contact them.

Good to hear Michael. I have also been unlinked as well today. Nobody really knows what they're doing. When you asked Shane in chat about moving out of the office in Dubin to save money he denied it. About a week later they move out. I fully understand Shane's position but not telling us the truth hardly helps their reputation. Let's see what happens next. I am not expecting to get paid tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1470605933,1470605781][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's shocking!

Yeah they are definitely down sizing, the office in Dublin city centre will have cost a lot. It is speculation but I get the feeling CN is becoming a two man band, Shane and Ryan with Shane running the MCN from home and Ryan remotely in the USA with the rest of the team working elsewhere on the Facts channel they have and maybe a few web dev contractors. It would make sense at this point.

Weird thing is we got paid for June already at the end of July and other bank transfer recipients have not had anything from them yet, it is very odd.

Hi everyone, I got paid today. I got an email notification from PayPal at 09:47. I can't remember the last time I was paid this fast by Creative Nation. It will be interesting to see if any of you big YouTubers get paid today. You can check with my Social Blade information to see I am a small YouTuber. I make part-time type revenue at the moment.

I don't think Creative Nation is sizing down completely just yet, since yesterday there were plenty of people in the office on the Facts snapchat :)

I received my bank payment and an apology last week for both May and June revenues. I just hope they manage to sort out the other issues that some people are dealing with asap.

I don't think Creative Nation is sizing down completely just yet, since yesterday there were plenty of people in the office on the Facts snapchat :)

I received my bank payment and an apology last week for both May and June revenues. I just hope they manage to sort out the other issues that some people are dealing with asap.

What I am referring to is people working on the MCN, I have a strong feeling it is less than 5 and could be Shane and Ryan only. I dont think the Facts employees will work on the MCN.

It is good to hear you got paid, I hope everyone else does because it is very weird only some people are paid and others arent using the same payment methods.

I'd be surprised if Creative Nation would still exist in lets say, 6 months time.

Let's come back to this thread and see then :D

I am so happy that you got paid!!!! Still waiting for ours and an apology would be awesome, but I'll take the payment all by itself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back