Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal is Zero and i am waiting to unlink after 10 days.
I dont think i will get paid at all its big big amount of 2 months best profits that i have ever get because i use ad breaks method on my videos.
But never mind i will get more and more after i leave CN :(

I did not receive May payment, and June neither of course...

I contacted Ryan through live chat on August 2th because i did not receive

May payment. Checking my analitycs i had more than 3.500.000 views on may and

pretty good earnings...

Ryan said i had negative balance on their system. I told them this is a bug, a glitch, it's

just impossible, i can see my analitycs on my dashboard. Ryan told me he would talk to

his manager and contact me one day later. Two days later, still no response.

I wrote them to support email with screen captures and nothing.

Today is August 11th, still no payments from may/june and no contact...

They withhold payments without notice on email
Other networks will unlink channel if they find copyrighted content but they want to steal more and more.
I think they pay for small channels only.
Big channels like mine will not be paid at all.

They withhold payments without notice on email
Other networks will unlink channel if they find copyrighted content but they want to steal more and more.
I think they pay for small channels only.
Big channels like mine will not be paid at all.
My content is drawn and animated by us, nothing taken from other videos.
Do you really think we will not be paid?

FYI, still not paid for May. Got paid for our small channel for June but not for Mommy and Gracie. Currency Fair shows no record of the May or June payment, and CN just says that we need to email them from the email associated with our channel to get a reply. Seriously??? I hate to air my dirty laundry in public, but @Shane has pretty much left me no choice since he will not personally respond to me and Ryan can't actually do anything to fix this problem.

Well, that's me joined a new network. I am sure they will be issues with them but it had to be done. I am amazed at the dashboard differences between this MCN and Creative Nation. My god the CN dashboard was bad! I can't believe in the time I have left them and joined a new network their website still says "We'll be back Next Week"!

I'll still be checking back on this post and Creative Nation Forums. I really don't know what help I can give but I try my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back