AuthorFilms Studios

Liking YTtalk
My annotations aren't working and keep disappearing and the player crashes. When I try to upload a custom thumbnail, it doesn't work and shows one of YouTube's default. When I edit a video description while uploading or in the video manager, it lags and takes forever, sometimes freezing. When I check my subs, one moment its at 52 then 44 then 58 (within the space of 2 minutes)?!

Anyone else having problems??

EDIT: It was a bug with one of my Firefox plugins. Its fixed now :)

Last edited:
The only problem i'm having is when trying to put annotations on my outro. When you try skipping to it the player stops and thinks the video ended when there is actually a minute or more left. This can be really annoying when you got several videos you wanna put annotations on.

My annotations aren't working and keep disappearing and the player crashes. When I try to upload a custom thumbnail, it doesn't work and shows one of YouTube's default. When I edit a video description while uploading or in the video manager, it lags and takes forever, sometimes freezing. When I check my subs, one moment its at 52 then 44 then 58 (within the space of 2 minutes)?!

Anyone else having problems??

It's probably your connection. Mine is working good :D

Have you tried a different browser or disabling chrome plugins?
Just try the simple restarting your browser or using another one.
I use Firefox, never had a problem before this. Firefox is much smoother than Chrome (on my laptop and rig).

It's probably your connection.
My connection is usually between 2-6Mbps, so yeah, very bad. But I haven't had this problem before..

I'll probably try all the above steps and see if that helps!

I haven't had any issues. It happens sometimes. I usually swear a lot and then clear my cache.

Yup when in doubt clear the cache. or if you've recently install an extension/addon disable it.

You can also restart firefox with all addons disabled to see if an addon is the problem.

click help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled

No issues for me either. Maybe try using another browser or even another computer if that doesn't work.

Back