Youtube deleting subscribers?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuthorFilms Studios

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The youtuber 'NFKRZ' posted a video a couple of hours ago talking about how all youtubers are losing quite a lot of their subscribers every day at 7PM and 3AM every day. He showed this on a few peoples channels, including his own (He lost about 8000 subs in an hour) and even PewDiePie (who lost 130,000 subs in an hour). He also stated that these people were not inactive/bot subs, but active and real ones! I thought this was just for big youtube channels so I checked it out on mine, and sure enough, a couple days ago I lost 19 subs in one hour, at 3AM. What do you think is happening, will it happen forever, is youtube gonna fix it?

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No idea what is happening but everybody is loosing subs, including me :/

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woah, thought this was just me, for now it's fixed, but sometimes I lose up to 10 subscribers! Good thing they are loyal and re-subscribe!!! :D

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Got myself up to 149 by just casually conversing on other bigger videos and then it suddenly dropped. Was so happy to be closing in on 150...

SilentRich

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not had this issue, thank god. Then again my subs never come back so what's the difference lol.

Reactions: nad

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Maybe a glitch in youtubes system or something, thank god it hasn't happened to me though, i hate it when i just lose a few subs, let alone, any, but losing thousands of subs would totally suck

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol it's a purge it happens all the time.

PewDiePie lost over 100,000 subs not to long ago thanks to it. Don't worry so much

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds pretty bad, hopefully it stops soon. Losing the subs we all worked hard for is not the best to say the least

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Part of these are bots - no doubt about it. But part of them are real users also.
Recently I subbed to a channel - but than I had second thoughts and decided to unsub. When I checked I was already unsub. Apparently the algorithm is using some heuristic methods to try to figure out which are real subs and which are
- subs for subs or
- spontaneous random subs (taken on the fly) = low quality sub.

In my case it correctly guessed that this was "low value" sub and he unsubbed me (it did the job for me).
But the algorithms do make mistakes.

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
probs just youtube deleting sub bots or something like that cause i didnt lose any actually i gained one woohooo
oh not the place my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.