Gaming (Xbox One/ Switch) Anybody looking to grow your channel and just have fun gaming together

Baedri

Hey everyone!! My youtube name is Baedri (Long story lol) but my real name is Adriano. I am 21 years old and I just recently created my Youtube gaming channel and I am still extremely small. I am just looking for anyone willing to collab on games, have fun, and grow our channels together. I play on Xbox One and just recently got the Switch and was thinking of doing a let's play on Zelda Breath of the Wild.

On Xbox I like to play COD, Overwatch, and many other games. I tend to play a lot of shooter/RPG. If you guys are interested and would like to contact me my Discord tag is Baedri#1246

Oh and I am looking for chill people nobody mean or rude cause I aint about that life lol.

Thanks everyone!

Baedri#1246
Hey everyone!! My youtube name is Baedri (Long story lol) but my real name is Adriano. I am 21 years old and I just recently created my Youtube gaming channel and I am still extremely small. I am just looking for anyone willing to collab on games, have fun, and grow our channels together. I play on Xbox One and just recently got the Switch and was thinking of doing a let's play on Zelda Breath of the Wild.

On Xbox I like to play COD, Overwatch, and many other games. I tend to play a lot of shooter/RPG. If you guys are interested and would like to contact me my Discord tag is Baedri#1246

Oh and I am looking for chill people nobody mean or rude cause I aint about that life lol.

Thanks everyone!
Hiya. I am interested in collabing.

Well before i can do that ill need to discuss that with the couch members and see what games they might want to collab on.[DOUBLEPOST=1495942742,1495942585][/DOUBLEPOST]What games do you have for xbox one?

We have none of those games XD we have ARK COD: black ops 1-3 minecraft, gears of war 4 lego starwars and thats all i can think of at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1495943165,1495943132][/DOUBLEPOST]I subbed btw :)

Back