Gaming Xbox one collab

nezra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi i am 17 year old looking to collab with other YouTubers. I play on an Xbox one console and currently have over 100 subs. I play Bo3 mostly will be buying Battlefield 1 and advance warfare and all so have mincraft and bo1. If you would like to collab leave a message or check out one of my videos and leave a comment bellow. Thank you!!

Requirements
  • Mic to talk
  • the correct recording equipment
  • 15+ years
  • constant uploads
  • Xbox one
  • 60+ subs

New Eggroll69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi i am 17 year old looking to collab with other YouTubers. I play on an Xbox one console and currently have over 100 subs. I play Bo3 mostly will be buying Battlefield 1 and advance warfare and all so have mincraft and bo1. If you would like to collab leave a message or check out one of my videos and leave a comment bellow. Thank you!!

Requirements
  • Mic to talk
  • the correct recording equipment
  • 15+ years
  • constant uploads
  • Xbox one
  • 60+ subs
Ya boi im down to collab. I got bo3 and other games like desitny and minecraft. My gt is SaltyBunny92202, its stupid cuz my original gt got reported. Also my channel is I'm Eggroll. Currently have 129 subs and 2,141 views

TakingWs

Reaction score
I'm 17 w/ 86 Subs.
I post almost daily and have 2000 Views.
I play mostly bo3 and bo1.

Reactions: nezra

nezra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My gamer tag is XxplasaproxX if u add ill set up a party and we can arrange a collab

Reactions: New Eggroll69

nezra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its because i didnt spell it wright it XxplasmaproxX i forgot the m last time if u cant add me ill add u in the morning because i just got off my xbox 15mins ago

Reactions: New Eggroll69