Jensen Blair

Hello i would love to collab with someone on a game like BO3, GTA V, MINECRAFT, COD AW, BF4 and more. if you want to collab then in your video you should put my channel link in the description, thanks for reading and to add me on
XBOX ONE my GT is ---- JensenBlair ----- thanks guys

I don live with my dad and I only have my equipment/set up here. I'm happy to collab with you. Could you reply before tomorrow? Id be able to collab with you from any time up until Sunday lunch time UK time (if you're American). I'm currently making GTA and FIFA videos, with decent editing I believe. If you wanted to , we could both upload videos on both of our channels. That way we could both grow.

I don live with my dad and I only have my equipment/set up here. I'm happy to collab with you. Could you reply before tomorrow? Id be able to collab with you from any time up until Sunday lunch time UK time (if you're American). I'm currently making GTA and FIFA videos, with decent editing I believe. If you wanted to , we could both upload videos on both of our channels. That way we could both grow.
sounds cool man, add me my GT is JensenBlair

I would be down, but for some reason I can't record audio for people I play with. I have a cord that might fix that, so if you like my channel let me know and i'll look into getting it working :)

yo beo i have all those games im 15 and would love to collab if your in the uk just to make it easier for the time differance dm me on skype and well talk bro

Back