FanoBelmont

Hello guys. I just want to bring this up with the community. I am a new youtuber focusing on gaming videos and I know one of the big questions out there is partnering or not partnering.

I was recently contacted by someone representing whik.net offering a partnership, and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about these guys. I have not heard of them in the past, but then again, I just know about the big name partnerships.

I don't mean this to be a thread on the pros and cons of partnerships, I just want to get some more information about these guys if anybody knows.

Thank you so much guys!

They are a network with ScaleLab, according to their apply form, offering 90% as the revenue share and a 30 day revolving agreement:
bb667e6251448c11b806e18d138e7ef8.png

However, ScaleLab (directly) has been known to mass-spam users, from looking at previous posts on this forum. They used YTTalk as a recruiting base at one point. - yttalk.com/threads/scalelab-network-spam.143809

I have been contacted by the CEO supposedly. Would love some more info on these guys if anyone has it?

Thats the same thing that happened to me. It threw me off initially to be honest. I am just starting and have 8 subs so who would care? but I really don't think jumping in with the first person who offers something is the way to go, especially since this can be a bit touchy and it is your creative content. So far, my research seems to point out they are legit, but I don't see the benefit with what they can offer. At least for me I don't see why partner

Thats the same thing that happened to me. It threw me off initially to be honest. I am just starting and have 8 subs so who would care? but I really don't think jumping in with the first person who offers something is the way to go, especially since this can be a bit touchy and it is your creative content. So far, my research seems to point out they are legit, but I don't see the benefit with what they can offer. At least for me I don't see why partner

Well everything has got to start somewhere, they've only been going a few months and actually dropped Acifin's dashboard and negotiated a 2 year contract with ScaleLab which nowadays really isn't a bad network to be with from my findings. I'm just asking as many questions as I can.

Wow, they are really making a push to get new people. I guess its not a bad thing. Do you know anyone who has signed with them? Maybe they can shed more light on this

Wow, they are really making a push to get new people. I guess its not a bad thing. Do you know anyone who has signed with them? Maybe they can shed more light on this

I've asked them for their most successful partners. Furthermore how exactly they would help promote my videos.

Back