Would you like a YouTube Channel Review?

First of all thank you so much for that detailed review. I took some notes and am about to work on making those improvements.
First off all, I love your banner. It combines a load of really cool images, and is very eye-catching. One improvement there could be to make your channel name stand out a bit more. The effect on the writing looks cool, but makes it a bit harder to read the name and it doesn't stand out as well as it could.
Your thumbnails are great, and the images you use are again very interesting for a viewer. The one thing I would suggest is trying a different colour to just black or white for you text in the thumbnail, as you want these to stand out as much as possible.
In your channel trailer slot I like that you have chosen one of your videos instead of making a new video specifically to describe your channel. The video you used describes your channel so well without you having to say it in words, and definitely made me want to watch more.
I can't really think of any more improvements. You are really talented and you make great videos, so congratulations and keep it up! Your channel is so unique, and that's the best part about it.

I'm happy I was able to help you :) Thanks so much for your review, I appreciate your insight. Very helpful to hear from another person's perspective. ^^

I am more than happy to take a look at your channel to give feedback and suggest improvements for your branding and content. It's important that you ask for other creators opinions to keep improving you channel!
If you have time, take a look at my channel and let me know what you think.

Your channel art looks great. It's very simplistic and to the point. Your thumbnails are very eye catching which is great because that's normally what gets people to watch your videos. Your about section to your channel could definitely contain more such as links to other social media, and something about yourself. I decided to watch your most recently posted video however and it didn't have an intro to what you were doing, and it was rather difficult for me to understand what you were saying. I kind of got the point to what you were saying, but clicked off shortly after it started because it just didn't keep my attention. When doing videos like that I recommend trying to have a louder and clearer voice if you can.
I hope that was good feedback! :)

Callum!
I've watched a good 5 of your videos and I think you should work on getting a clearer microphone, increasing your volume but without the added distortion. You are improving with each video which is good.
You definitely have to work on throwing your personality into your video's more,
The first few being examples, with your latest gameing one it's better and more engaging. I think that's down to practice and just getting comfortable with speeking into the mic and imagining you are entertaining thousands of listeners.
Turn every video you do into a gripping vocal performance. Hook your listener!

Your trailer looks out of place with what you'll be trying to achieve with your channel. Need more "you" involved. We the viewers need to get to know the host of the show and what your channel is about :)

Artwork is nice, clean and simple but I would add a small description on your banner what type of video's to expect. Eg:
MR 10. (Top Ten Video's To Blow Your Mind!) See what I did there, I instantly added more excitement and flavor to your channel and that's what you should do.
Make the viewer excited that your new top 10 video is out.

Your profile pic is excellent by the way, love the circular design.

Keep at it and upload more videos onto your channel. Try to aim for current event category's too, as that will bring in more viewers.
You've got great potential and I'm looking forward to your next video!

Callum!
I've watched a good 5 of your videos and I think you should work on getting a clearer microphone, increasing your volume but without the added distortion. You are improving with each video which is good.
You definitely have to work on throwing your personality into your video's more,
The first few being examples, with your latest gameing one it's better and more engaging. I think that's down to practice and just getting comfortable with speeking into the mic and imagining you are entertaining thousands of listeners.
Turn every video you do into a gripping vocal performance. Hook your listener!

Your trailer looks out of place with what you'll be trying to achieve with your channel. Need more "you" involved. We the viewers need to get to know the host of the show and what your channel is about :)

Artwork is nice, clean and simple but I would add a small description on your banner what type of video's to expect. Eg:
MR 10. (Top Ten Video's To Blow Your Mind!) See what I did there, I instantly added more excitement and flavor to your channel and that's what you should do.
Make the viewer excited that your new top 10 video is out.

Your profile pic is excellent by the way, love the circular design.

Keep at it and upload more videos onto your channel. Try to aim for current event category's too, as that will bring in more viewers.
You've got great potential and I'm looking forward to your next video!
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate your help, and am looking forward to improving my channel.

I would really love a review if you have the time. I haven't posted in a while, but have a new video up! I just want some fresh, unbiased eyes to check me out. See if I'm going in the right direction. :D thank you in advance!
I'll do the same for you, if you aren't tired of hearing critiques.

Back