Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi there!
Okay, first off... I don't get MANY dislikes, but I do get some... And on some videos it's worse than others (obviously).
I don't want to come off as 'whiney' or anything, I am just genuinly curious. The thing is that I seem to get a bit worse 'like/dislike' ratio on a lot of my videos compared to other channels my size, or channels in contexts relatable to mine. I want to fix that, and could really use some constructive feedback.
Thank you! :-D

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
just from being on the site for a while before i posted even massive youtubers get dislikes instantly its just people that dont want to see others succeed i think. it takes ALOT for me to thumbs down any video id rather leave the page before i dislike it. its simply haters that have nothing better to do. i watched a couple of your vids and they are amazing foreal. your voice is awesome!!

Reactions: Khan One

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
just from being on the site for a while before i posted even massive youtubers get dislikes instantly its just people that dont want to see others succeed i think. it takes ALOT for me to thumbs down any video id rather leave the page before i dislike it. its simply haters that have nothing better to do. i watched a couple of your vids and they are amazing foreal. your voice is awesome!!
Wow, thank you so much! I certainly hope that is the case! :)

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
id put money on it thats what it is, your videos are edited nicely and dont have any real reason to thumbs down them other then the fact some one who doesnt like music stumbled onto your page and was like ya know what since i dont like this music no one should and thumbs downed it because they simply didnt like it. and instead of just clicking away they decided to validate their poop opinion in the form of a dislike lol ignore it

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

Sotnas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Like everyone says, haters gonna hate, i checked some of your videos and i don't seen any reasons for the dislikes. Keep doing what you love.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Who knows? It could just be that they were expecting a different voice or opening or opinions from seeing the thumbnail and title of your video. It could be any little thing. Some people dislike if they don't love something. Some dislike just because it seems like they would cause a bigger impact with someone. Some dislike things because the majority likes them. Some dislike something because there is currently a "0" in that column.

My like/dislike ratio channel-wide is about 78, meaning I get about 1 dislike for every 3 likes I get. But my channel is definitely not in the same context as yours.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thank all of you guys so much for your response! It does calm me a bit to hear ;-) I really only wanna deliver the best that I can

ItsLasma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Checked you channel out, honestly nothing wrong with it at all. Could be anything, jealous people, different expectations or anything else. Sometimes people who like an artist or song are very protective of it and doesn't appreciate any adaptation at all.
You're doing great, keep it up :)

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Checked you channel out, honestly nothing wrong with it at all. Could be anything, jealous people, different expectations or anything else. Sometimes people who like an artist or song are very protective of it and doesn't appreciate any adaptation at all.
You're doing great, keep it up :)
Thank you so much for this reply! Makes me feel better I do get a lot of very positive feedback overall, but the dislikes somehow still keeps rolling in...
But thanks! I guess (and hope) you are right
I see your comment on my Bali video as well. Thank you for that!

Reactions: ItsLasma
Status
Not open for further replies.