Which is best to write tags / keywords?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Which of the following ways is best to add the tags in for my videos?

for example, someone's name? .. "Sean" "Michael" "Quinn" or like this "Sean Michael Quinn" ?

DramaIRL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well it depends on how the person is usually referred to. For example, if you wanna tag Chris Evans, you definitely have to insert "Chris Evans" cause that's what people will search for.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WFor example, if you wanna tag Chris Evans, you definitely have to insert "Chris Evans" cause that's what people will search for.
But which would be better.. 1 tag "Chris Evans" or 2 tags "Chris" and "Evans"? or does it not matter? or should all 2 tags be added?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But which would be better.. 1 tag "Chris Evans" or 2 tags "Chris" and "Evans"? or does it not matter? or should all 2 tags be added?
You have 500 characters to play with in the tags field, you can try many combinations and then see what gets ranked via tubebuddy.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I wouldn't break up their names, because who is going to just search for "Chris" if they want a "Chris Evans" video? Try to match up with what your searchers are looking to find as exactly as possible.