SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Which of the following ways is best to add the tags in for my videos?

for example, someone's name? .. "Sean" "Michael" "Quinn" or like this "Sean Michael Quinn" ?

Well it depends on how the person is usually referred to. For example, if you wanna tag Chris Evans, you definitely have to insert "Chris Evans" cause that's what people will search for.

WFor example, if you wanna tag Chris Evans, you definitely have to insert "Chris Evans" cause that's what people will search for.
But which would be better.. 1 tag "Chris Evans" or 2 tags "Chris" and "Evans"? or does it not matter? or should all 2 tags be added?

But which would be better.. 1 tag "Chris Evans" or 2 tags "Chris" and "Evans"? or does it not matter? or should all 2 tags be added?
You have 500 characters to play with in the tags field, you can try many combinations and then see what gets ranked via tubebuddy.

I wouldn't break up their names, because who is going to just search for "Chris" if they want a "Chris Evans" video? Try to match up with what your searchers are looking to find as exactly as possible.

Back