Where do you see you&your channel in a Year?

just courious to see what this community thinks. Of course we would all love to be at 100k - 1mil subs (;_;)

But that might not happen for all of us realistically where do you guys see yourselves at on August 30th 2017 YouTube channel sub count, view count, or even how many videos you want to be posted on your channel.

But but Razzo this question can only be asked at the beginning of the new year be-Because New year Eeeequals New yo-

NononoNo Just no.. Just no sthap it you become a new you when YOU want to not because a number goes up on the calendar thingy...anyway

Personaly I'm not gonna say sub count or views cuz that's beyond me really but how many animations I have on my channel is up to me so I'd like to have at least 12 videos by next year but I would like to have 52 videos but ... As you know animation... It .. It takes a long time man

Anyway what are your plans/thoughts/goals
I hope that I will have around 5K - 10K "Active" Subscribers :O
That would be an amazing goal!

At the moment I'm just having fun playing around with videos and learning some editing techniques. I'm not yet creating the content I had originally wanted to upload so I guess I am hoping to start gaming on my channel by next year and would be pretty happy with 100 subs.

Launched: August 17, 2016
Current Stats - Views: 1,218, Subs: 7, Vids: 6 (extremely humbled.)
Goal - Views: 25,000, Subs: 8 lol (100 actually), Vids: 52
Stretch Goal: Views: 100,000, Subs: 1000, Vids: 75

Feel like I'm at AA and I just confessed something...

....back to the grindstone...

(Positive reinforcement really appreciated right now!)

dude i know what you mean about uploading schedule I apreciate so many artist and YT animators now lol. BUT I believe you shall get there!.... also you content is pretty damn good. probably the funniest first video i've ever seen ;D
Thanks! Absolutely underestimated the process before starting, could've sworn it would've taken a day at most :facepalm2:

I see your channel is still in progress. Are you planning to make drawing based videos too?

If I can make Social Blade's prediction come true, I'd be extremely happy. Although I did get a semi viral video this month so unless I can repeat that type of success a few times, I think 10k subscribers is a more realistic goal. In terms of videos I have 25 at the moment and my goal is to have at least 55 by then.
Screen_Shot_2016_09_05_at_11_49_03_PM.png

Thanks! Absolutely underestimated the process before starting, could've sworn it would've taken a day at most :facepalm2:

I see your channel is still in progress. Are you planning to make drawing based videos too?
Haha yea if only goodness in one day to make a full animation script thumbnail revord voice and then edit it all together... Rip

But yea I'm starting an "animation channel " like some animated bits but also just still pictures for some parts of the video I dunno animation is flippin time consuming I'll balance it out and see how it goes after my first video also are you active on Twitter or its just there?[DOUBLEPOST=1473136986,1473136779][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I can make Social Blade's prediction come true, I'd be extremely happy. Although I did get a semi viral video this month so unless I can repeat that type of success a few times, I think 10k subscribers is a more realistic goal. In terms of videos I have 25 at the moment and my goal is to have at least 55 by then.
Screen_Shot_2016_09_05_at_11_49_03_PM.png
That's awesome man hope you get there love the message of your channel by the way and great name :3

Haha yea if only goodness in one day to make a full animation script thumbnail revord voice and then edit it all together... Rip

But yea I'm starting an "animation channel " like some animated bits but also just still pictures for some parts of the video I dunno animation is flippin time consuming I'll balance it out and see how it goes after my first video also are you active on Twitter or its just there?
The pictures really do save a lot of time. Some animators use short amount of time to produce something smooth and I wonder how they do.. I'm curious about the first video now haha

I actually don't know how to use Twitter effectively atm, even though a lot of people use it. Trying to figure out when would be the right time to start being active on it :banghead2:

I just want to create content for people who actually watch and enjoy while im making steady progress. I dont mind if i get 5000 subscrubers in one year as long as im making progress. My goal is too at least get a community of individuals who engage with my content and hopefull get 3000 subscribers at the very least.

By this time next year I'd like to see myself around the 75k subscribers mark! I know it's a huge number, but I'm currently at 30k and getting around 3k-10k views per video. I'd love to have 75k subs and be getting around 10k-20k per video!

I would also like to see my gaming channel get around 1k-5k views per video and maybe be around the 10k subscribers mark!

A lot of hard work, but I'm ready for the challenge!

Back