Where do you see you&your channel in a Year?

just courious to see what this community thinks. Of course we would all love to be at 100k - 1mil subs (;_;)

But that might not happen for all of us realistically where do you guys see yourselves at on August 30th 2017 YouTube channel sub count, view count, or even how many videos you want to be posted on your channel.

But but Razzo this question can only be asked at the beginning of the new year be-Because New year Eeeequals New yo-

NononoNo Just no.. Just no sthap it you become a new you when YOU want to not because a number goes up on the calendar thingy...anyway

Personaly I'm not gonna say sub count or views cuz that's beyond me really but how many animations I have on my channel is up to me so I'd like to have at least 12 videos by next year but I would like to have 52 videos but ... As you know animation... It .. It takes a long time man

Anyway what are your plans/thoughts/goals

I used to have a vague idea but now I'm not so sure anymore. I think being bogged down with my regular job has definitely impacted on my ability to envision a clear future with my channel, but I am still slogging away at it - just nowhere near as efficiently as I'd like!

just courious to see what this community thinks. Of course we would all love to be at 100k - 1mil subs (;_;)

But that might not happen for all of us realistically where do you guys see yourselves at on August 30th 2017 YouTube channel sub count, view count, or even how many videos you want to be posted on your channel.

But but Razzo this question can only be asked at the beginning of the new year be-Because New year Eeeequals New yo-

NononoNo Just no.. Just no sthap it you become a new you when YOU want to not because a number goes up on the calendar thingy...anyway

Personaly I'm not gonna say sub count or views cuz that's beyond me really but how many animations I have on my channel is up to me so I'd like to have at least 12 videos by next year but I would like to have 52 videos but ... As you know animation... It .. It takes a long time man

Anyway what are your plans/thoughts/goals

By then, I just hope I'll have enough subs to feel like I have an audience, or active subscribers. I just want to be better than where I am today, a slow growth, is better than no growth at all.

The pictures really do save a lot of time. Some animators use short amount of time to produce something smooth and I wonder how they do.. I'm curious about the first video now haha

I actually don't know how to use Twitter effectively atm, even though a lot of people use it. Trying to figure out when would be the right time to start being active on it :banghead2:
Haha well it will be out sometime at the end of this month hopefully also you just have to start following other artist or YTers you like and comment on there stuff it's how collabes and connections are formed so u could start by following me back ... But only if you want it's not like I'm lonely or anything hahahahahahahahahahhahaa .... Plz help me.

Jk[DOUBLEPOST=1473261071,1473260822][/DOUBLEPOST]
I used to have a vague idea but now I'm not so sure anymore. I think being bogged down with my regular job has definitely impacted on my ability to envision a clear future with my channel, but I am still slogging away at it - just nowhere near as efficiently as I'd like!
I realllly like the idea of your channel because you can basically do ANYTHING so any cool crazy stupid useless facts or words or even information (but it's still cool to hear it from you) so I can't wait to see where your channel is in a year .3.

I realllly like the idea of your channel because you can basically do ANYTHING so any cool crazy stupid useless facts or words or even information (but it's still cool to hear it from you) so I can't wait to see where your channel is in a year .3.

Thank you! I really enjoy doing what I do, which is why I haven't given up yet!

Haha well it will be out sometime at the end of this month hopefully also you just have to start following other artist or YTers you like and comment on there stuff it's how collabes and connections are formed so u could start by following me back ... But only if you want it's not like I'm lonely or anything hahahahahahahahahahhahaa .... Plz help me.
Lol I got you, followed. Thanks for clearing it up a bit

Back