Where do you see you&your channel in a Year?

Razz_

Made you look didn't eye #gottem
just courious to see what this community thinks. Of course we would all love to be at 100k - 1mil subs (;_;)

But that might not happen for all of us realistically where do you guys see yourselves at on August 30th 2017 YouTube channel sub count, view count, or even how many videos you want to be posted on your channel.

But but Razzo this question can only be asked at the beginning of the new year be-Because New year Eeeequals New yo-

NononoNo Just no.. Just no sthap it you become a new you when YOU want to not because a number goes up on the calendar thingy...anyway

Personaly I'm not gonna say sub count or views cuz that's beyond me really but how many animations I have on my channel is up to me so I'd like to have at least 12 videos by next year but I would like to have 52 videos but ... As you know animation... It .. It takes a long time man

Anyway what are your plans/thoughts/goals

Im an editor bro I feel you, it takes time to make great content. I hope I can gain 1-5k as a steady growth, and views I hope will be much more than that. It's tough to get big

I seriously thought about this yesterday. I said to a friend, I hope I can reach about 1000 subscribers next year. I actually don't care how many I've got, but it's nice to be creating content that people enjoy and thank you for it by subscribing.

I upload once every week now, but I would rather upload twice a week. I can't really do that now because I don't have a lot of time, but I will try to do it in a half year. So I hope to have around 65 videos up by the end of August.

Some other guy said to me while we were talking in TeamSpeak that he thinks I'll get the 1000 subscribers easily... but I really don't know.

Im really hoping/am going to work for my channel to have close to 1,000 subs in a year from now. Im an NHL gaming channel that started two month ago when everyone has basically been sick of the old game. NHL 17 is dropping in 16 days, and im going to push so much content out and have so many ideas for the new game i think my channel will blow up!

Oh man! yeah you animators put in a lot of videos and effort! I'd say I love to have 50 new videos at least 10k views and maybe 200 subs? I mean. I'm pretty close to these but keeping them realistic :) I love these types of questions!

Oh man! yeah you animators put in a lot of videos and effort! I'd say I love to have 50 new videos at least 10k views and maybe 200 subs? I mean. I'm pretty close to these but keeping them realistic :) I love these types of questions!
Ha yea animators probably work the hardest on YT at least the ones that do it well. And yea man sounds good but once you pass 100 it's easier to get to 200 so once you hit 100 snowball effect starts happening ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1472572608,1472572462][/DOUBLEPOST]
I seriously thought about this yesterday. I said to a friend, I hope I can reach about 1000 subscribers next year. I actually don't care how many I've got, but it's nice to be creating content that people enjoy and thank you for it by subscribing.

I upload once every week now, but I would rather upload twice a week. I can't really do that now because I don't have a lot of time, but I will try to do it in a half year. So I hope to have around 65 videos up by the end of August.

Some other guy said to me while we were talking in TeamSpeak that he thinks I'll get the 1000 subscribers easily... but I really don't know.
I could see you getting to 1k just improve your thumbnails and be more "animated" haha see what I did there .. Cuz I'm an animation channe... Ok I'llstop..... Anyway I liked your lasted video ;)

I'm hoping to have a 1-3k subs a year away from now. that is my goal ! If I do reach it GREAT, if not I don't really mind either I just enjoy making videos and If others enjoy what I do too that's a plus!

I could see you getting to 1k just improve your thumbnails and be more "animated" haha see what I did there .. Cuz I'm an animation channe... Ok I'llstop..... Anyway I liked your lasted video ;)

Hahah I kinda get it... what do you mean with be more animated? Oh and about my thumbnails... I don't really know how to improve them since I don't want to OVER DO them haha, but I like your sense of humor :p

I hope to have at least 100 subs within the next year, but I don't know... I'm not good at promoting and my videos have a lot of profanity and adult humor. I'm hoping that AVGN fans will stumble across my videos and get hooked. At least it's fun and creatively fulfilling.

In terms of subscriber count, I have no idea. I think by this time next year, I'd be happy to get to 5K (since I'm inching up on 2K now), but you never know what's going to resonate with viewers.

For myself, the main goal is to make better and better videos. I'd want a real camera setup, making some incredible puppets, and maybe some more complex series than the 3-10 minute video types I do now.

Back