Where do you see you&your channel in a Year?

just courious to see what this community thinks. Of course we would all love to be at 100k - 1mil subs (;_;)

But that might not happen for all of us realistically where do you guys see yourselves at on August 30th 2017 YouTube channel sub count, view count, or even how many videos you want to be posted on your channel.

But but Razzo this question can only be asked at the beginning of the new year be-Because New year Eeeequals New yo-

NononoNo Just no.. Just no sthap it you become a new you when YOU want to not because a number goes up on the calendar thingy...anyway

Personaly I'm not gonna say sub count or views cuz that's beyond me really but how many animations I have on my channel is up to me so I'd like to have at least 12 videos by next year but I would like to have 52 videos but ... As you know animation... It .. It takes a long time man

Anyway what are your plans/thoughts/goals
Well we hope our channel continues to grow a little bit with each video we make so it'd be pretty cool to reach 1000 subscribers by next year, although being realistic I think we'll maybe be around 500. However we'll still be making videos bc it's what we enjoy doing and it's all that matters! :)

I know a lot of you are being realistic with yourself by tempering your expectations, but don't sell yourselves short. If you truly believe that you can reach a certain point with your channel, then most definitely you will. But it starts with instilling yourself with the absolute and purest belief that you can do it. If you sell yourself short, you'll end up being short of your dreams.

Personally, I'll be kicking myself if I'm not at 100k by this time next year. I'll even shoot for 200k because I know I can increase my content flow once I'm more financially stable to do so. 1M is definitely out of reach in the realm of possibility outside of a video of mine garnering some sort of viral exposure. I don't rely on this type of "luck" too much but more so keep going with what I know I'll be capable of achieving.

If I can somehow manage to have over 100,000 views and maybe 2,500-5,000 subs I will be very happy! I don't really know how realistic or unrealistic this goal may be though haha

hopefully i see myself reached 250 subscribers :) currently at 112 and hasnt budged in over 2 weeks :( fingers crossed for more interaction and a milestone by december :D

I know a lot of you are being realistic with yourself by tempering your expectations, but don't sell yourselves short. If you truly believe that you can reach a certain point with your channel, then most definitely you will. But it starts with instilling yourself with the absolute and purest belief that you can do it. If you sell yourself short, you'll end up being short of your dreams.

Personally, I'll be kicking myself if I'm not at 100k by this time next year. I'll even shoot for 200k because I know I can increase my content flow once I'm more financially stable to do so. 1M is definitely out of reach in the realm of possibility outside of a video of mine garnering some sort of viral exposure. I don't rely on this type of "luck" too much but more so keep going with what I know I'll be capable of achieving.
Thank you!!! That's what I wanna hear!!

In an ideal world, I would be pushing 1,000 subscribers, however I think more realistically I'll likely be somewhere between 400-500. That said, as long as they're active, I'm perfectly content with that.

Well since I'm just re-starting my youtube now by this time next year I'd like to just have a steady fan base. views to subs being equal. My goal would be 800-1000 subs im currently on 214 but that was from 2 years ago so we will see how things go

Everybody wants to grow, but as others have said, growth is very much dependant on external factors.

For me, all I can do is focus on things that I can control, like growing my content. Hopefully having a full year of YouTube under my belt will give me the experience and skills to make better content than it is now.

Back