Where do you see you&your channel in a Year?

In a year I would love to be stacking up on loads of more views so that I can know that people are actually watching my videos and enjoying them so I can then premote my acting through the monolouges and short films I do and influence as a film maker my thoughts on different kinds of films and video games more effectively sharing my opinion and ganing a growth in subscribers:):cool:

I wish by the end of August next year, I get >20k views per day. >.>" One can hope... Right?

*cough*

Anyways, I can't really control the number of views or subs (I can't control people T_T) so I can't see anything. But in terms of number of videos, I see myself having 120 videos by then. I have 73 right now.

I'm hoping to reach the 1000 subs in a year! More would be great of course, but I just hope my channel will be a good way to promote my website and turn some of my posts into videos :)

just courious to see what this community thinks. Of course we would all love to be at 100k - 1mil subs (;_;)

But that might not happen for all of us realistically where do you guys see yourselves at on August 30th 2017 YouTube channel sub count, view count, or even how many videos you want to be posted on your channel.

But but Razzo this question can only be asked at the beginning of the new year be-Because New year Eeeequals New yo-

NononoNo Just no.. Just no sthap it you become a new you when YOU want to not because a number goes up on the calendar thingy...anyway

Personaly I'm not gonna say sub count or views cuz that's beyond me really but how many animations I have on my channel is up to me so I'd like to have at least 12 videos by next year but I would like to have 52 videos but ... As you know animation... It .. It takes a long time man

Anyway what are your plans/thoughts/goals

I have no idea, my life is changing so rapidly because of my channel, I'm pursuing a whole new life including a study that is only for one year in which after that I can be either really successful or scratching the ground. It's all really unsure but I do know that I'm going to take my channel on that journey with me.

When I think about my channel in one year all I see is flames, destruction and bodies everywhere... I'm joking, but in all seriousness I can see a bit of growth, but not too much. I'm a very realistic person so I know with the content I make I won't just blow up and get 1 million subs in a year. Maybe at the most a couple hundred or an extra thousand. I'll do my best to continue with my YouTube channel as much as possible, but you never know what will happen. After all, we are playing a game called LIFE and it is very unpredictable...

Hahah I kinda get it... what do you mean with be more animated? Oh and about my thumbnails... I don't really know how to improve them since I don't want to OVER DO them haha, but I like your sense of humor :p
Animated like not as stiff in your videos more natural but your thumbnails are good actually sorry was looking at another guys channel and thought it was yours and thanks you ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1472591335,1472591291][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I think about my channel in one year all I see is flames, destruction and bodies everywhere... I'm joking, but in all seriousness I can see a bit of growth, but not too much. I'm a very realistic person so I know with the content I make I won't just blow up and get 1 million subs in a year. Maybe at the most a couple hundred or an extra thousand. I'll do my best to continue with my YouTube channel as much as possible, but you never know what will happen. After all, we are playing a game called LIFE and it is very unpredictable...
Hahah on man I love it !! Hope you get there man

In one year? I see my channel--
  • With consistently uploaded videos for that whole year (most weeks)
  • With continued growth in people commenting on my videos and engaging with the content
  • With more youtube friends, and some I will have met in person
Keeping expectations real. :)

Animated like not as stiff in your videos more natural but your thumbnails are good actually sorry was looking at another guys channel and thought it was yours and thanks you ;)

Oh hehe yeah true! I will be more natural and myself in the next videos I hope. It's just a little scary to stand in front of a big a** camera haha

Oh hehe yeah true! I will be more natural and myself in the next videos I hope. It's just a little scary to stand in front of a big a** camera haha
Don't worry man I feel the same way when I stand in front of small a** microphone :p

Back