Where can i get a full free Windows Movie Maker?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Where can i get a full free download of the Windows Movie Maker video editing software? I have had it a few times on computers when i bought the computers but i cant find it online to download as the laptop i have now doesnt have it on it. :p

If I recall correctly Microsoft discontinued it a while ago, you are best off using other programs. The things Movie Maker did are easily achievable with other programs as well.

The new ones do not have it anymore unfortunately. But I use Video Pad Editor, try that as it is like Sony Vegas:)

Windows Live Movie Maker is the alternative I believe, you can find a download to that easily. But above poster is right, WMM was discontinued.

The new ones do not have it anymore unfortunately. But I use Video Pad Editor, try that as it is like Sony Vegas:)

Is that a free software?

If I recall correctly Microsoft discontinued it a while ago, you are best off using other programs. The things Movie Maker did are easily achievable with other programs as well.
Windows Live Movie Maker is the alternative I believe, you can find a download to that easily. But above poster is right, WMM was discontinued.

Thats a shame they discontinued it, i like it. :p Anyone know why they stopped it?

I got mine on Softonic.

Works like a charm.

Iv downloaded it, thanks :D

Is that a free software?

Thats a shame they discontinued it, i like it. :p Anyone know why they stopped it?

Iv downloaded it, thanks :D
It is free, after your trial you can enter a registration key to keep it free. Try it out it's a really good editing software. :)

Also check the hitfilm express. It is free (you can buy extensions etc but the free-basic edition is ok). I used too the movie maker and one guy suggest here at an other thread the hitfilm. Now I believe that it is better.

Also check the hitfilm express. It is free (you can buy extensions etc but the free-basic edition is ok). I used too the movie maker and one guy suggest here at an other thread the hitfilm. Now I believe that it is better.
Thanks i will check it out and see what it is like. :D Thank you for your suggestion. :D

Back