Where can i get a full free Windows Movie Maker?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where can i get a full free download of the Windows Movie Maker video editing software? I have had it a few times on computers when i bought the computers but i cant find it online to download as the laptop i have now doesnt have it on it. :p

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
If I recall correctly Microsoft discontinued it a while ago, you are best off using other programs. The things Movie Maker did are easily achievable with other programs as well.

Reactions: veronica33067

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The new ones do not have it anymore unfortunately. But I use Video Pad Editor, try that as it is like Sony Vegas:)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Windows Live Movie Maker is the alternative I believe, you can find a download to that easily. But above poster is right, WMM was discontinued.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The new ones do not have it anymore unfortunately. But I use Video Pad Editor, try that as it is like Sony Vegas:)
Is that a free software?

If I recall correctly Microsoft discontinued it a while ago, you are best off using other programs. The things Movie Maker did are easily achievable with other programs as well.
Windows Live Movie Maker is the alternative I believe, you can find a download to that easily. But above poster is right, WMM was discontinued.
Thats a shame they discontinued it, i like it. :p Anyone know why they stopped it?

I got mine on Softonic.

Works like a charm.
Iv downloaded it, thanks :D

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No problem man! Have fun with it.

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is that a free software?

Thats a shame they discontinued it, i like it. :p Anyone know why they stopped it?

Iv downloaded it, thanks :D
It is free, after your trial you can enter a registration key to keep it free. Try it out it's a really good editing software. :)

Dnetg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Also check the hitfilm express. It is free (you can buy extensions etc but the free-basic edition is ok). I used too the movie maker and one guy suggest here at an other thread the hitfilm. Now I believe that it is better.

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also check the hitfilm express. It is free (you can buy extensions etc but the free-basic edition is ok). I used too the movie maker and one guy suggest here at an other thread the hitfilm. Now I believe that it is better.
Thanks i will check it out and see what it is like. :D Thank you for your suggestion. :D