What's your average upload time?

Andrew King

Give your average video length for reference.

I have slow internet, so it usually takes at least 2 hours for me(not counting editor export time). My videos are around 5 minutes long.

Give your average video length for reference.

I have slow internet, so it usually takes at least 2 hours for me(not counting editor export time). My videos are around 5 minutes long.
Closer to two hours now that my average video is over 7 minutes long now.

It depends...my 2 - 3 minute "music video" content takes about half an hour to upload and process, but my 30 minute tutorials take a good 3 hours or so lol xD

I live in first world country that is behind even the likes of China's internet. My current internet is better than 90% of the country but it still takes roughly 2 hours on my vids. Granted, my vids are hd 1080p 60 frames per second, so they are large as well as being about 10 minutes long. Hopefully, once more of that optic fiber gets laid out, I will not have to wait even two minutes. The machinma series is definitely gonna take a long, long time upload.

A 3-minute video takes me about 45 seconds to upload at home and under 5 seconds at work. That's not counting the "processing" time.

My videos are typically 7-15 minutes long, and they take about the same amount of time to upload.

If Youtube acts weird it can take up to 30 minutes. If it works flawlessly, it takes around 3-5 minutes for a ~1.5GB video file.

Back