What was your first video uploaded on YouTube?

Sad-Fo-1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay.. I haven't seen any thread like this or may be there is I don't know..so thought of starting one.
So what was your first video uploaded on YouTube? I know first videos are really awkward and embarrassing. Mine was a recording inside the mini trains in the JFK airport and I uploaded that when I was a kid :3 I deleted that a few days back died inside with that embarrassment which got a thousand views :3 :crying:

midzan21

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First upload... Let's get back into 2008 and try to remember... Oh, wait, found it - small montage made in Windows Movie Maker from 360p recordings on phones (old Samsung slide phones)

Sad-Fo-1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First upload... Let's get back into 2008 and try to remember... Oh, wait, found it - small montage made in Windows Movie Maker from 360p recordings on phones (old Samsung slide phones)
Hell better than mine bruh :'(

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Mine was a Call of Duty Video in November without any commentary. It was a tester to see if I had balls to upload and to see if just putting a video out there will get any views. It did so I started my channel 9th January with a CS GO video with commentary. Fun times.

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine was a BF4 kill feed which wasn't too embarassing, its my first commentary which makes me realise just how bad I was at making videos lol

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A soccer recruitment video for my daughter for college coaches. I knew nothing about film making I just had to figure everything out from scratch. That was so much work to edit all that game film, but it got me interested in film making.

Sad-Fo-1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine was a Call of Duty Video in November without any commentary. It was a tester to see if I had balls to upload and to see if just putting a video out there will get any views. It did so I started my channel 9th January with a CS GO video with commentary. Fun times.
Nice way to start a channel man..but some of us aren't that fortunate to get a high spec pc at the first place :(

Mine was a BF4 kill feed which wasn't too embarassing, its my first commentary which makes me realise just how bad I was at making videos lol
Lmao..my video did realise me it realised you haha :3[DOUBLEPOST=1466069882,1466069665][/DOUBLEPOST]
A soccer recruitment video for my daughter for college coaches. I knew nothing about film making I just had to figure everything out from scratch. That was so much work to edit all that game film, but it got me interested in film making.
woah nice one man.. I reckon it was a hard time and took ages.. I appreciate that:up2::)

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
Before I decided to become a "proper creator", I uploaded a video to YouTube of a titmouse eating out of my hand. It was so cute :inlove: But 4:3 and bad quality :D