what is the best way?

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
For our channel we post weekly live covers and once a month our larger projects. When we post our big projects we see a big increase on the views. Even without doing any kind of promotion. But when we post live covers we are struggling with views and also results from promotions are not satisfactory compare to our larger projects. We do the same things that need to be done to promote and share the videos for both projects. Noting is different but the results are.

Can anyone advice what we should do in order to grow our live videos? If you can also please share how you are overcoming your own obstacles on gaining views.

If you going to say that make more larger projects then please let me stop you there. Coz creating a larger project takes lots of time and effort. That's is the reason why we do lives while working on the big ones.

Also NO we don't want to buy subs or views lol :p (That is one of the common advise)

Looking forward to hear from everyone. Thank you!

Be real with yourself. Do people REALLY want to see those live covers? Especially compared to your bigger projects, there's a huge drop in quality and interest between the two. If you know what type of content clicks, then that's what you need to aim for. That, or try something else with your live covers. I just took a look at your latest video and the first thing that came to my mind, "nothing special." Your bigger stuff, though, they're pretty good. You really need to be real with yourself and understand the type of quality content you need to be putting out if you want people to click. That, or you find some way to make your shorter/easier vids interesting, entertaining, or more charismatic.

Be real with yourself. Do people REALLY want to see those live covers? Especially compared to your bigger projects, there's a huge drop in quality and interest between the two. If you know what type of content clicks, then that's what you need to aim for. That, or try something else with your live covers. I just took a look at your latest video and the first thing that came to my mind, "nothing special." Your bigger stuff, though, they're pretty good. You really need to be real with yourself and understand the type of quality content you need to be putting out if you want people to click. That, or you find some way to make your shorter/easier vids interesting, entertaining, or more charismatic.

Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts. What you said it's really true and helpful. :)

Back