WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO ON YOUTUBE!? AND WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I am feeling very curious today.
I just wanted to know what you guys do on youtube and why are you doing it?
I do funny moments on games because I just love to make people laugh and I love seeing my progress in these videos.

Yvelinaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Random videos because I've got nothing better to do, might is well do something creative

Reactions: Ermelin

Ermelin

Reaction score
I have a daily vlog channel. I like documenting and sharing my story in creative ways, plus I think my kids look cute on camera.

Factually True

I've Got It
Reaction score
I was watching this video by a huge channel called The School Of Life and I couldn't stand it because it was pseudo-scientific nonsense and the fact that it was illustrated and narrated so nicely unfortunately means that many people are just going to believe everything they say. A little later I was in the shower (where all the best ideas are born) and thought to myself that I should make a similar youtube channel (though obviously nowhere near as professional) where I would pretend to educate but really it would all be for jokes. It just felt like a project that I had to make happen and currently I'm really enjoying making these videos.

Also I have had way too much time on my hands this summer :D

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm doing all sorts of things on my channel that I enjoy creating. Mostly challenges, sketches and just (quite sarcastic) videos about stuff! It's all about having fun in front and behind the camera!

Eventhough I don't have a lot of videos on my channel... I'm creating some now because I'm going on a holiday and I don't think I'll find time to create videos then some my schedule is now to post every sunday so I can actually post every week :)

Jaestopher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started a let's play channel just this week. I started because it gives me a better excuse to spend my free time gaming :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
OP,

I'm locking this because unfortunately threads like this just incite people to promote, and that's exactly what we don't want in the main forums here at YTtalk.

If you want to check out members' channels, then you are free to do so by clicking on their links and videos in their signature and there are also plenty of members' videos in the videos/channels section (http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels.9/) but there is no need to make threads like this one.

As to why? People give their reasons for doing YouTube in this thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/why-do-you-youtube.187117/ :)

Reactions: Mattaxol
Status
Not open for further replies.