What can I do to improve my content quality?

jjwickings

I've Got It
I've been working pretty hard on my youtube stuff, but I'm just a little worried I'm not up to snuff. I really want to produce quality content, but I'm not sure where I might be going wrong. Here is a recent video I made that I had fun making and I thought was a good idea for a video:

Thanks for any advice you guys have!! :biggrin:

Your a little awkward, but that'll go away with time! Your sense of humor is great in my opinion! I really enjoyed the video! I love how there is no dead space! I think you should look at the camera more. You look away a lot! That should also go away in time!

The quality of your content in terms of picture quality is fine, obviously a decent recording device with a sharp, clear picture

Perhaps have intro & outro screens instead of just starting with the video, also you could add some music at a low volume in the background

There are quite a few channels that supply copyright free music to use, so you don`t have any problems with copyright claims

Try NCS ( no copyright sounds )

The quality of your content in terms of picture quality is fine, obviously a decent recording device with a sharp, clear picture

Perhaps have intro & outro screens instead of just starting with the video, also you could add some music at a low volume in the background

There are quite a few channels that supply copyright free music to use, so you don`t have any problems with copyright claims

I agree with the music part and the outro screen as well! Mostly because I love editing my outro screen, I think it is fun! Haha! I find the silliest things amusing...

Your a little awkward, but that'll go away with time! Your sense of humor is great in my opinion! I really enjoyed the video! I love how there is no dead space! I think you should look at the camera more. You look away a lot! That should also go away in time!
Thank you!! I was really worried the humor wouldn't come across right, so this is super reassuring!![DOUBLEPOST=1470799747,1470799669][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the tips!! I'm currently saving up for a computer that can run literally anything other than movie maker and once I get one I'll be able to do outro screens, so I'm really excited for that. The music tip is a good one too!!

Back