What are your daily recording routines?

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I do a couple of hours modding here and then I work a bit on my channel and other stuff and then do a bit more modding here in the evening. :)

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I do a couple of hours modding here and then I work a bit on my channel and other stuff and then do a bit more modding here in the evening. :)
Hey crown! my bad man for posting on the wrong area! :hungry2: and damn that sounds like alotta work :confusedphones:

I just moved my schedule. I upload every wednesday and saturday.
I record on tuesday, edit in the afternoon. Then upload on wednesday a couple of hours before it gets actually released (it's scheduled) so it can process and I can add a thumbnail. Same for saturday.

I just moved my schedule. I upload every wednesday and saturday.
I record on tuesday, edit in the afternoon. Then upload on wednesday a couple of hours before it gets actually released (it's scheduled) so it can process and I can add a thumbnail. Same for saturday.
Man I'm kinda jelly:sick2: I try to have a fixed schedule but plans always go haywire and I end up messing an entire schedule up!!!!:stomp:

Man I'm kinda jelly:sick2: I try to have a fixed schedule but plans always go haywire and I end up messing an entire schedule up!!!!:stomp:
I have to be really dedicated, otherwise I don't upload anything. It's wednesday and I have a video ready for today, so I am already making one for saturday.

Currently, I don't have a routine set in stone. I just work on creating videos every chance I get. Sometimes that process can last from sunrise to sunset. But I love it! I am passionate about making videos and providing quality content for my channel...and that is what's important!!

Currently, I don't have a routine set in stone. I just work on creating videos every chance I get. Sometimes that process can last from sunrise to sunset. But I love it! I am passionate about making videos and providing quality content for my channel...and that is what's important!!
Being a consistent uploader is something important. Then people know when to expect something.

I don't record daily because I don't have enough time to do that. I upload weekly so I record when I can, in the afternoon after work or on the weekends. Sometimes I'll record more than one video at once.

Thats awesome, doing what you love would definitely pay off!!!:angel: KEEP GOING:up2:[DOUBLEPOST=1467816259,1467816178][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't record daily because I don't have enough time to do that. I upload weekly so I record when I can, in the afternoon after work or on the weekends. Sometimes I'll record more than one video at once.
Agreed, daily recordings are pretty tough to do whilst handling 'REAL LIFE' HAHAH:giggle:

Back