What are your daily recording routines?

HeppyG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the title says :p As for me, I normally get started with my recordings after having a good ol breakfast and a gift to us YouTubers called COFFEE!!!:thumbsup2: as I feel at my absolute best when the caffeine kicks in and I can start GOING HYPER!:dance:

Reactions: Crown

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mostly have to record at night because otherwise my armour gets sweaty :(

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Depends on when I have free time. I dont have the time to record every day as I am busy with work, drawing and other projects that I do. But if I am to record its in the middle of the day when there is nobody to bother me or walk in on me as I am recording myself and force me to later delete some footage.

Thijstastic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I record when I get back from school as I'm motivated then, and edit when my sister is sleeping as I'm not able to record then.
I also record vlogs.

RavenAlixis

Reaction score
during school i record on the weekends and to prep i just watch a bunch of my favorite you tubers, listen to fun loud music and get to filming lol because at that time I'm pretty much pumped and in the mood to do so.

Stanky Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I record on Monday and Tuesday nights from around 7PM-9PM. Seems to be the only free time i get these days...

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
After getting up, cleaning the house, eating a piece of bread for breakfast, get the kids up, go to work, work a real job all day, come home, play with the kids again, make dinner, put the kids to bed, clean up so more and do that 6 days a week, then I can sit down and record something. Despite the little time I have I think they turn out pretty good so take a look

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
On Monday nights, I come home from work, grab the umbrella lights, set up the camera and talk about hair.

On Wednesday nights, I have to find something to cook, then film myself cooking it, then set up everything so that I can talk about the recipe and my partner can play one of the puppet "helpers." These videos take the longest, usually, because there are a lot of moving parts.

On Saturdays (or Sundays, if we're lazy), we either go on location, build a small set, or put up the green screen so that George and DOG can do their things. Sometimes, this requires building some props to use.

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me, I wake up, do what needs to be done, Make a video around noon, edit it, and post it at 3:00 the next day. :D

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually record when I have the time lol. But I do make sure that I post weekly vlogs/adventures!