WHAT ARE YOUR AVERAGE VIEWS AND LIKES PER VIDEO?

Over a certain time period or what? Right now my channel is slow. New Madden comes out next week so we are all jut waiting. Still in a 24-48 hour period I am getting around 60 views on new videos. I have a couple videos in the thousands. One around 9k but it's a Madden question people have every year. The beauty of that though is I can address the same question every year.

Over a certain time period or what? Right now my channel is slow. New Madden comes out next week so we are all jut waiting. Still in a 24-48 hour period I am getting around 60 views on new videos. I have a couple videos in the thousands. One around 9k but it's a Madden question people have every year. The beauty of that though is I can address the same question every year.
lol nice dude

Some videos I get 1k views or more but if I was to average it out 30-100 views probably. Likes are anywhere from 0-12 lol

Total number of views, or number of views in a certain period? In the last 48 hours, if I take the number of views and likes I've gotten and divide it by the number of videos I have publicly available, then it is:

397 views per video in 48 hours.
0.73 likes per video in 48 hours.

It really varies a LOT. I don't have a very steady view count that's for sure. anything from 8k to 6mil.

Because it varies a lot, where minimum is 472 highest is 100k, and I can't be bothered to calculate it myself... So I used the site called vidstatsx. com to do the avg for me. There:
upload_2016-8-17_18-32-31.png
It only took stats from the recent 41 videos rather than all my 71 videos. Avg: 3,942 views and 78 likes.

Back