Status
Not open for further replies.

AsaschaYT

Hey, and welcome.

This post is a very important one as i am searching for someone to collaborate with!
I make Clash Of Clans videos but i am happy to try out new games as long as they are Mobile Games :)
If your channel has around 50 subs and you want to collaborate with me make sure to leave your Skype, Kik or Facebook down below.
Hope i get a response :)

Have a nice day and Never Give Up!!!

Hey, and welcome.

This post is a very important one as i am searching for someone to collaborate with!
I make Clash Of Clans videos but i am happy to try out new games as long as they are Mobile Games :)
If your channel has around 50 subs and you want to collaborate with me make sure to leave your Skype, Kik or Facebook down below.
Hope i get a response :)

Have a nice day and Never Give Up!!!
Hi am JSTAR.Even i have a youtube channel about clash of clans and clash royale videos.i have 20 SUB as i am pretty new.I saw your video and liked your content.I would like to collab with you.You can comtact me via email justinjose320@gmail.com or at twitter @JSTAR313.
Thank you.

Hey!! i habe a chnnel too. i do a bit of mobile and wouldnt mind doing more. there are pleanty of games we could do. clash royal or we could start a boom beach together. idk. skype - jake.billingslea

Hi I have 49 subs, and I do a huge amount of mobile racing games. I would love to record with you. My skype is demondoggie0811(My picture is a cat with a laptop.)

Hey guys! I do some Clash Royale vids and my channel has 130 subs currently. Let me know if you're interested in collabing!

I am a mobile gamer. I dont play Clash Royale or Clash Of Clans much but I play other games. I have 71 subscribers at the moment

@Draconix

This thread is from May. OP hasn't been here since that date. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Pay attention to thread dates and click on a member's profile to see when they were last online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back